madmanmike

January 2024 - AOS Filers

141 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, madmanmike said:

Delivered 26 Jan. 2 weeks ago today. 

Might be still ok. Maybe you try to contact via "Emma" to see whats going on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Happy stitch said:

USPS to lockbox 26 January received 29 Jan

Jan 31 received online access code (Emma)

Feb 3 biometric notice 

Biometrics completed Feb 9 same day case under review 

EAD approved Feb 9 

we paid with CC and adjusting from K1 I did not have to request new SSN

What sort of question did you ask emma in order to receive the info?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Happy stitch said:

If you received case number ask for live agent, and tell them please provide me with online access code so that I can add case to my uscis account 

NVC case number? I havnt received any sort of acceptance notification for our adjustment of status package yet from USCIS.

Timeline
On 2/11/2024 at 9:52 AM, Happy stitch said:

AOS or EAD case number, once you have it you can ask Emma 

Thanks. Unfortunately that's the issue currently. Been 3 weeks and still no AOS acceptance notice yet.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shane-Debby said:

Thanks. Unfortunately that's the issue currently. Been 3 weeks and still no AOS acceptance notice yet.

Same boat here. Coming up on 3 weeks since it was delivered. I did try Emma and finally got a live chat with someone. Gave name, address, birthday and phone number only to be told there was no record of our case in their files. Ho hum. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

I'm in the same boat as some of you. Fedexed AOS app on 1/21, delivered on 1/24 and no notice as of today. I called my credit card company to see if there were any declined charges but they said there weren't any, and there shouldn't be any blocks. :cry:

Edited by TL808

Timeline
9 hours ago, TL808 said:

I'm in the same boat as some of you. Fedexed AOS app on 1/21, delivered on 1/24 and no notice as of today. I called my credit card company to see if there were any declined charges but they said there weren't any, and there shouldn't be any blocks. :cry:

Looks like there are 3 of us in limbo. All I can guess is that our package was rejected for some reason and it takes them a few weeks to send it back. If so, at least we will know what is missing and can resubmit without issue. I hope. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TL808 said:

My credit card just got charged! Hopefully will get notice soon.

Excellent news. Which lockbox?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.