Autumn.Andreea

K1 Visas for December 2023

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, SundryCoder said:

They are merely requesting we send another document.
We sent the divorce papers, but not the certificate. They needed both. 
So that is an easy request to answer!

Fingers crossed you'll be approved soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 4/19/2024 at 12:13 PM, ToNhi said:

Not even sure if I am even dreaming right now or not. I just received an update today! Seems a bit fast? It usually sits for a year at California Service Center until NOA2 is received?

On 4/19/2024 at 12:19 PM, KIMANI_666 said:

No it's not a dream. Congrats!

I got mine approved on Tuesday 23.59. 

So my update is:

I-129F sent: 11.30.2023

I-129F received: 12.01.2023

I-129F noticed (NOA1): 12.05.2023

I-129F approved: (NOA2): 04.16.2024

Case Sent to NVC: 04.17.2024

I apologize, I thought it was a dream they were already processing our visa's and was dismayed by my RFE
I forgot to take the time to congratulate you all!! 

This is very exciting and I am extremely excited for you.
I am looking forward to hearing more good things from your journey soon!

Congratulations

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rachel n Tyler said:

We sent ours in on December 4th, was received on the 31st of January and got NOA1 on the 7th of February!

No clue why the gap is that big for us tbh

With what did you send it? USPS?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rachel n Tyler said:

My fiancé did yes!

That explains the delay. Plus there's a backlog bc of the March Cases. Better FedEx or UPS or at least Express if USPS.

You actually count as February 24 not Dec 23. But USCIS works so fast now, so there's a chance you will hear back in June. 🤞

Edited by KIMANI_666

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, KIMANI_666 said:

That explains the delay. Better FedEx or UPS or at least Express if USPS. But USCIS works so fast now, so there's a chance you will hear back in June. 🤞

June is still pretty fast!! I was shocked to see December cases being accepted already, we were guessing it to be end of the year!

Timeline
Just now, Rachel n Tyler said:

June is still pretty fast!! I was shocked to see December cases being accepted already, we were guessing it to be end of the year!

Hehehe, yes. When we started in Dec our estimate was October hehehe. But after 4 years LDR I am so ready for it lol.

Timeline
1 minute ago, KIMANI_666 said:

Hehehe, yes. When we started in Dec our estimate was October hehehe. But after 4 years LDR I am so ready for it lol.

God 4 years, that sounds so rough!! We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary tomorrow, so we're not that long thankfully. I was planning a 2 month trip to see him in October, but it's looking like that could potentially be a final move date too?? I don't know, I'm going crazy haha

Timeline
Just now, Rachel n Tyler said:

God 4 years, that sounds so rough!! We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary tomorrow, so we're not that long thankfully. I was planning a 2 month trip to see him in October, but it's looking like that could potentially be a final move date too?? I don't know, I'm going crazy haha

Yea our anniversary is May 5th. The lockdown made things difficult for us. But it also made our RS stronger. My fiancé also wanted to visit me in April but then they speeded up the process and we decided to wait so we can hopefully move together this summer.

Yea there's a good chance it'll be a final move date for you. 

Timeline
Just now, KIMANI_666 said:

Yea our anniversary is May 5th. The lockdown made things difficult for us. But it also made our RS stronger. My fiancé also wanted to visit me in April but then they speeded up the process and we decided to wait so we can hopefully move together this summer.

Yea there's a good chance it'll be a final move date for you. 

I also dated long distance in Covid, it did not last very long haha, those must've been trying times!! I'm so happy for you that it's speeding up!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rachel n Tyler said:

I also dated long distance in Covid, it did not last very long haha, those must've been trying times!! I'm so happy for you that it's speeding up!

I wasn't expecting to be that long in a LDR but if it's the right person you will make it work 😉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.