seickhor

Visa Tracking Number

14 posts in this topic

My fiance had her interview in Manila December 19. On December 21 it went to approved then to issued status. She is supposed to pick up her passport at the LBC branch at Mall of Asia. How does she know when it is available for pick up? From my understanding, she should receive an email with the tracking number. How long does this take? I guess I just figured if status was issued then it should be soon but it's been 3 days and no tracking number. Any information will be greatly appreciated! 

5 hours ago, seickhor said:

My fiance had her interview in Manila December 19. On December 21 it went to approved then to issued status. She is supposed to pick up her passport at the LBC branch at Mall of Asia. How does she know when it is available for pick up? From my understanding, she should receive an email with the tracking number. How long does this take? I guess I just figured if status was issued then it should be soon but it's been 3 days and no tracking number. Any information will be greatly appreciated! 

This question is best asked in the Philippines regional forum 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

***Moved to the Philippines regional forum***

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our interview was also the 19th.  I received tracking email on the 21st.  Be sure to check junk email and do a search for "lbcexpress."  Mall of Asia is the local pickup location, so I am not entirely sure if there will be LBC tracking or if they just drive it over there.  Mine was not local pickup.

You can inquire about it here:  ustraveldocssupport@lbcexpress.com or their hotline at (+632) 8858-5999 

9 hours ago, seickhor said:

It is typically at the local office and available to pickup within a day or two of when the visa is issued

J.M.'s answer is probably your best advice.  Calling the LBC hotline might get more timely results than e-mail.  You can also try checking on https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp or you can get an automated response by e-mailing passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com with just the subject and body of the e-mail containing the passport number.

Just about everyone I've heard of recently got it really quick like 3-4 days if they sent it to MOA, with the tracking email coming the night before the passport was ready to pick up.  But remember the Philippines almost totally shuts down for Christmas and New Years so results may vary wildly because it 'tis the season.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Thank you, I have emailed lbcexpress and they responded the next day. They said at this time it has not been released to LBC. I also use the traveldocs website to put in the passport number and it always says no status update available. I also believe it probably has to do with the Holidays. I know I probably shouldn't have but I booked our flights in mid January once it said issued. I was just reading timelines on how fast people were receiving them. I'm sure we should most likely have it by then, but she's also staying in Manila until she can pick it up. She really wants to get back to her family to spend some time with them so hopefully it comes soon. Like this week before New Year's. 

39 minutes ago, seickhor said:

Thank you, I have emailed lbcexpress and they responded the next day. They said at this time it has not been released to LBC. I also use the traveldocs website to put in the passport number and it always says no status update available. I also believe it probably has to do with the Holidays. I know I probably shouldn't have but I booked our flights in mid January once it said issued. I was just reading timelines on how fast people were receiving them. I'm sure we should most likely have it by then, but she's also staying in Manila until she can pick it up. She really wants to get back to her family to spend some time with them so hopefully it comes soon. Like this week before New Year's. 

I would say it is probably the holidays.  Mid January flight is risky but is probably still doable.  If she has to go far to say goodby to family, traveling to or from the provinces is rough for like a week after New Years in the Philippines.  She also has to fit CFO in there somewhere once she gets the visa and I could guess they may be holiday affected too. 

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.

6 minutes ago, seickhor said:

Does anyone know why entering the passport number in the passport tracker on traveldocs says no update available? Maybe it's because they just haven't sent it out with LBC yet? I would of thought that it would say something even if it was still at USEM. 

It doesn't track until it leaves the premise 

10 minutes ago, seickhor said:

Does anyone know why entering the passport number in the passport tracker on traveldocs says no update available? Maybe it's because they just haven't sent it out with LBC yet? I would of thought that it would say something even if it was still at USEM. 

The way I've seen people get it recently is about every tracking method there is finally "goes live" like the night before she can actually pick it up.  Like LBC receives it, inputs it into their system so it starts tracking and then they deliver it to MOA like 4 hours later and she can pick it up.  So it really doesn't give you much to track.  The "Issued" status is your best early notice that all is well.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.