chimi

Would this be good primary evidence?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I wrote about my situation a few days ago because I feel like the primary evidence for our case might be a bit thin since we have always, from the time we met up until one month ago when I returned to the US, lived in the same town.

I'm pregnant with my Mexican fiance's child and I just remembered that I have some reciepts and medical records (lab results) from my prenatal doctor's appointments when I was in Mexico. To support this evidence I think I could ask the doctor (who is also my finace's uncle) to write a letter attesting to the authenticity of our relationship.

I haven't heard of anyone sending in medical records but I think it could be pretty strong evidence, no? Of course, none of it proves that its really my fiance's son but wouldn't the letter from the doctor be some help?

I doubt if medical records will be of any help but a letter from your Dr verifying your relationship may add some weight. When you submit the petition send a covering letter detailing that you lived in the same town for X number on years along with your photos and any other evidence you may have.

Good Luck :luv::thumbs:

Adele

> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you live in the same town, maybe you can add some bills that has both your addresses, which will show is in the same town, as well as your ATM withdrawals, credit card bills, etc. Anything that places you in his town.

Also, pictures of you two together to support the rest of the evidence, and a DNA test would be good indeed, if possible.

A letter from his family atesting to your relationship is also accepted in some cases, to help them get more convinced of the veracity of the relationship.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1-800-Whos-The-Daddy ? You could take official DNA tests, maybe?

I don't know if I'm that desperate, yet... DNA testing is very expensive and I would have to wait until after my son is born anyway (I guess it can be done with an unborn child through amniocentesis, but this can be risky and I think I'm too far along at this point anyway...)

The thing about the medical records is that they show that I was living in his hometown (we met in another city where we were both working and much later went to his hometown and lived together). I have an airplane boarding pass from the US to Mexico City from when I returned to Mexico after going home to visit family, but he lives in another city... and picked me up at the airport himself and we were living with family members, so there are no other reciepts, bus tickets, or anything. I'm trying to make something out of the evidence I've got....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Another set of evidence is letters from his family and friends saying they know that you were together (they should mention time period e.g. from Oct 2004 till she left in Sept 2005!) and have a genuine relationship (when you lack other evidence - this could work.) Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Use Question 18 to your advantage. Describe in some detail of the circumstances of having met which in turn establishes the relationship........ that you lived and worked in the same place, that you are pregnant with his baby, family get togethers where you were both present etc etc.....then use evidence to support that statement. Letters from family as Motu suggested would at least support the family get togethers and may be of benefit as would a letter from the doctor. Use the boarding passes etc that you do have but explain in the statement how he picked you up etc. Present the evidence that you do have in a strong, positive way. Every case is different and everyone will have different evidence at their disposal to show that. One can use anything they think may assist in creating that complete picture to an adjudicator. Its not always about the individual pieces of evidence, as even what may not stand along or something deemed insignificant on its own, when put in with other evidence completes the picture.

Good luck

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.