bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Well everybody----I took the big chance and called again today----The lady was pretty nice. she said my case was assigned on october 15!!!! But the officer still is reviewing it!!!! I have had no touches, no nothing, I'm about to lose it-----sorry to say -----the FORMER patient one, Alane & Ramzis (F)(F)

I'm so sorry Alane :unsure: I know how hard this is, so I'm going to keep hoping extra just for you so you don't end up patiently waiting to kill the officer that's taking forever! :) I bet he has a hard time making decisions at home to, like what to eat for dinner, what to watch on tv, etc! It just shouldn't take this long!

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Well everybody----I took the big chance and called again today----The lady was pretty nice. she said my case was assigned on october 15!!!! But the officer still is reviewing it!!!! I have had no touches, no nothing, I'm about to lose it-----sorry to say -----the FORMER patient one, Alane & Ramzis (F)(F)

I'm so sorry Alane :unsure: I know how hard this is, so I'm going to keep hoping extra just for you so you don't end up patiently waiting to kill the officer that's taking forever! :) I bet he has a hard time making decisions at home to, like what to eat for dinner, what to watch on tv, etc! It just shouldn't take this long!

Thanks u2rsobad----you bring a smile to my face (through my tears) --- what choice do I have ---- NONE!!!! I'm keeping patient, Alane & Ramzis :help::help:

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

We've been touched everyday lately too except for Sunday (oct 28th).. not sure if it is good or bad! nervous!

Hey, Tim:

When do you think you'll get your noa2?

Well my guess was monday so who knows. I think they are having too much fun touching mine Or maybe they are using it as A place mat. I have gotten a touch every day since friday. Except saturday. That makes 6 now.

I pray it is our time soon.

hmmmm.......we have not had a single touch......In fact, I'm thinking about touching myself just so I know what it feels like......

:lol::lol: that is too funny :lol::lol:

I don't think touches mean much. Lots of people don't get any.

Yeah - it should be your turn next!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We've been touched everyday lately too except for Sunday (oct 28th).. not sure if it is good or bad! nervous!

Hey, Tim:

When do you think you'll get your noa2?

Well my guess was monday so who knows. I think they are having too much fun touching mine Or maybe they are using it as A place mat. I have gotten a touch every day since friday. Except saturday. That makes 6 now.

I pray it is our time soon.

hmmmm.......we have not had a single touch......In fact, I'm thinking about touching myself just so I know what it feels like......

:lol::lol: that is too funny :lol::lol:

I don't think touches mean much. Lots of people don't get any.

Well, I've heard of women who won't touch their husbands

and I've heard of men who won't touch their wives;

I've heard of women who won't touch other men's husbands

and I've heard of men who won't touch other men's wives,

but I wonder what it means when one's government won't

even touch you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline

Thanks u2rsobad----you bring a smile to my face (through my tears) --- what choice do I have ---- NONE!!!! I'm keeping patient, Alane & Ramzis :help::help:

Alane, I'm with you today, I feel like I'm going insane. My daughter spent the night in the emergency room, I've had maybe 4 hours of sleep. And on top of that nothing from CSC, I'm going insane now, I tried to stay postive but now I'm failing misserably. I'm crying with you, I think is the time when we need fellow Vj'ers to come and help us up. :crying::crying::crying:

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hang in there, Alane....you are the inspiration for our group...don't give up now...we're all counting on you for strength...it's going to happen soon for you and for all of us....

Holds out both hands for those who need help picking themselves up

*hugs*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Alane & Ramzis--I am putting in a special prayer, directly to the Holy Mother of God Herself, to intercede on your behalf. We are pulling for you...

K-1

6-16-07 Mailed in I-129F

6-26--07 NOA1

7-03-07 touched?

10-29-07 TOUCHED!! And Later in the day-APPROVED!!! (found out on line on the 30th)

11-06-07 received NOA2 in the mail

12-10-07 NVC received

12-12-07 Left NVC

01-14-08 USC received packet 3 in the mail

01-21-08 Fiancee received packet 3 in the mail

02-13-08 VISA ISSUED

02-27-08 Fiancee entered the country

03-20-08 Married! (First Day of Spring)

AOS, AP & EAD

03-29-08 Mailed in AOS, AP & EAD Application

04-04-08 NOAs for AOS, AP & EAD (arrived in mail APR 7)

4-11-08 letter for biometrics arrived in the mail

4-22-08 Biometrics

5-30-08 EAD and AP approved

06-06-2008 AP arrived in the mail

06-07-2008 EAD arrived in the mail

06-12-2008 AOS Approved

06-19-2008 Greencard in hand

Alane, I'm with you today, I feel like I'm going insane. My daughter spent the night in the emergency room, I've had maybe 4 hours of sleep. And on top of that nothing from CSC, I'm going insane now, I tried to stay postive but now I'm failing misserably. I'm crying with you, I think is the time when we need fellow Vj'ers to come and help us up. :crying::crying::crying:

IM WITH YOU BOTH (F)(F) ... even we were approved yesterday its okey, i can feel you pain, dont failing you because you are not alone :thumbs:

ahh im sorry my english is not good :blush:

hugs, (F)

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I, too, called USCIS last Friday to update my address and when I asked about the fires possibly affecting the casework, the rep was nice enough to check my case and tell me that I was not assigned yet and how to check the CSC processing times online. She told me about the April 12th date and also said the same as someone else mentioned, that it could be only one case from April 12th that is still being processed, and doesn't mean that they have not worked any cases received beyond that date.

So, I was not surprised to see a touch on 10/31 but I was surprised to see another one within the last few hours!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Rodgiegirl and Alane you have many friends on here that are sending positive energy your way.

We are all here for you guys, so if you need to rant go ahead. I do not what else to say but to continue being strong. It is coming!!!

IM WITH YOU BOTH (F)(F) ... even we were approved yesterday its okey, i can feel you pain, dont failing you because you are not alone :thumbs:

hugs, (F)

Congrats on your approval!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline
Rodgiegirl and Alane you have many friends on here that are sending positive energy your way.

We are all here for you guys, so if you need to rant go ahead. I do not what else to say but to continue being strong. It is coming!!!

hugs, (F)

Congrats on your approval!!

Thanks after, I don't want to be impatient or ungrateful, cuz I know that people are still waiting who have been waiting longer than me. But I just feel so hopeless right now. I feel like they have my life in their hands and they don't care at all about what we're going through. I haven't seen Rodgers in 7months, and I miss him so much!! I was hopeing that we would be together for the holidays but now it look like that's not gonna happen. I feel like all my dreams are crashing........the church that we reserved to have our wedding at called me a few weeks back about the details of our wedding, because we booked Nov. 10th, thinking that the visa would be done by then. I had to tell them the bad news that he wouldn't even be here. I feel like he's never gonna get here. I don't know what to do.....I'm so sad right now. I miss my Honey, I'm just overwhelmed....... I feel like CSC doesn't even care about what I'm going through. DO they even know how it feels to be seperated from the love of their life??? Do they know how it feels to have to prove your love for someone before you can marry them?? This is horrible, I hate this process.........And this is day 162, I can't believe that I'm still waiting. :crying::crying:

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

I, too, called USCIS last Friday to update my address and when I asked about the fires possibly affecting the casework, the rep was nice enough to check my case and tell me that I was not assigned yet and how to check the CSC processing times online. She told me about the April 12th date and also said the same as someone else mentioned, that it could be only one case from April 12th that is still being processed, and doesn't mean that they have not worked any cases received beyond that date.

So, I was not surprised to see a touch on 10/31 but I was surprised to see another one within the last few hours!

Sorry to say every time I have called I have gotten two touches..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.