bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
What about those in April or even March that have not yet been approved...I know there are some still. I filed on the 4th of June...should I be upset someone who filed on the 6th was approved? No. It happens, and it will continue to happen. Your day is coming.

It's your decision whether or not you are upset. USCIS is certainly happy there is one less complainer, one less fighting for change, fighting for improvement...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm not saying don't be upset, but it's getting a bit old when we start complaining someone who filed after us got approved. Be upset, but be upset at the system, not those that filed. I made up my mind to not even announce when I get approved on here. Makes no sense if someone that filed before me hasn't gotten theirs and then gets upset about it.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline
I'm not saying don't be upset, but it's getting a bit old when we start complaining someone who filed after us got approved. Be upset, but be upset at the system, not those that filed. I made up my mind to not even announce when I get approved on here. Makes no sense if someone that filed before me hasn't gotten theirs and then gets upset about it.

I agree Jamie. I certainly am not upset at anyone approved before me. I am happy for them because Lord knows they have waited long enough too. I was complaining about the system, not the people approved before me that filed after me.

"Yeah, there is no sense to the way USCIS operates as shown in how they give priority to employment VISAs over us. This is the worse US Government agency ever."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Agreed!! The whining is getting old. :bonk:

This wait sucks for everyone and regardless what month we filed in - it is still seems like forever for approval. We will all be approved eventually!!!

Stay positive people!

This wait sucks for everyone and regardless what month we filed in - it is still seems like forever for approval. We will all be approved eventually!!!

Stay positive people!

You are right. People should enjoy their time alone now. They will not have it when they are united with their loved ones!!!! This waiting period can be a good positive thing..... :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Stay positive people!

You are right. People should enjoy their time alone now. They will not have it when they are united with their loved ones!!!! This waiting period can be a good positive thing..... :(

"Enjoy their time alone" ? sorry but we dont see it that way, we would rather treasure are time together not apart, there is nothing really positive about being apart from the person you love.

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Whilst it is better to be together I don't think it is true to say there is nothing positive about an enforced separation. Admittedly there are times when I positively hate it, when I feel like a huge part of my life is missing, when it all *seems* hopeless. I have learned though, that thinking that way makes me feel ill and overwhelms my ability to be thankful for what I have. It also makes the time go much more slowly because I am constantly thinking negatively and not focussing on the great times to come.

Obviously, life is so much easier for couples who can spend every day together, making plans and enjoying each others company. I wonder, though, from past experience how much we take for granted when we can do that. Life is so much the way we want it that we never stop to think about how much of what we have is ultimately what we want. And then relationships sometimes break down.

This process has, if nothing else, made me realise how much my fiance and I want to be together. The time spent apart has made us both think in a more focussed way about what we want...because there is nothing else to fill those thoughtful moments with. He tells me what I need to hear because he truly feels it and vice versa. Had we been together this past year, perhaps (who knows) we may have taken all those feelings for granted and a part of both of us would have been less certain about the future than we are now.

I think that's the really positive thing this process delivers to us all.

Timeline

I love what you said Babblesgirl!!! My guy and I say the same things to each other. With the divorce rate as high as it is, we know that we are not taking this whole wedding thing lightly. I think everyone can say that they are willing to wait as long as they have to and do whatever it takes to be with the one they love. Couples that see each other everyday tend to take that for granted. They also tend not to ' talk' as much as the rest of us probably do with our fiance's. I am grateful for every phone call, email, and actual time spent together.

Not many people could stand what all of us are doing. This process is long and painful, but the end result is more than worth it!!! :wub::wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I totally agree with you. It is soo painful to be apart from love one, but the result should be really positive. A lot of people around me have boyfriends and girlfriends and plan to marry soon. They can see each other everyday and do not have to go through this crazy process and financial burden. But, once we go through this, we can be very strong and happy.

Whilst it is better to be together I don't think it is true to say there is nothing positive about an enforced separation. Admittedly there are times when I positively hate it, when I feel like a huge part of my life is missing, when it all *seems* hopeless. I have learned though, that thinking that way makes me feel ill and overwhelms my ability to be thankful for what I have. It also makes the time go much more slowly because I am constantly thinking negatively and not focussing on the great times to come.

Obviously, life is so much easier for couples who can spend every day together, making plans and enjoying each others company. I wonder, though, from past experience how much we take for granted when we can do that. Life is so much the way we want it that we never stop to think about how much of what we have is ultimately what we want. And then relationships sometimes break down.

This process has, if nothing else, made me realise how much my fiance and I want to be together. The time spent apart has made us both think in a more focussed way about what we want...because there is nothing else to fill those thoughtful moments with. He tells me what I need to hear because he truly feels it and vice versa. Had we been together this past year, perhaps (who knows) we may have taken all those feelings for granted and a part of both of us would have been less certain about the future than we are now.

I think that's the really positive thing this process delivers to us all.

WORD! :)

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Stay positive people!

"Enjoy their time alone" ? sorry but we dont see it that way, we would rather treasure are time together not apart, there is nothing really positive about being apart from the person you love.

Exactly!!

Stay positive people!

Exactly!!

Then would it okay to whine just a little bit? Maybe, once a week. Because even though eventually we will all be approved....the wait is still long.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

A hearty Congratulations to all the recent K1 CSC approvals.. Yay

Good Luck for the remaining VJ :thumbs:

I-130 Timeline

I-130 sent - 05/15/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (168 days)

I-129F(K3) Timeline

I-129F - sent 06/07/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (145 days)

NVC Received: 11/08/07

NVC Left: 11/15/07

Packet 3 mailed out by Mumbai: 11/19/07 (Haven't received it as of 12/03/07)

Packet 3 printed off US Consulate, Mumbai website and mailed back: 12/03/07

Rec'vd Visa Appointment Letter: 12/15/07

Interview Date at Mumbai: 03/05/08

K3 VISA APPROVED: 03/05/08

POE: LAX on 03/10/08; Wife was asked just a few basic questions.

AOS Timeline

AOS Packet (I-485 & I-765) mailed - 04/01/08

NOA1 (AOS & EAD) - 04/11/08

Biometrics Appt (AOS & EAD): 04/24/08. DONE!!!

EAD Card Production ordered (CRIS Update): 05/30/08 :-)

EAD Card Rec'd in the mail: 06/09/08. Thanks.

AOS Interview Scheduled for: 08/29/2008 APPROVED

GCard rec'vd: 09/09/08. Yay.... Done with USCIS until lifting conditions :-)

Timeline

Okay. I can deal with reading one day of whiney posts a week.

What day shall it be? I'd like to nominate Mondays... then we can be happy the rest of the week as approvals come in!

Timeline

Stay positive people!

Exactly!!

Then would it okay to whine just a little bit? Maybe, once a week. Because even though eventually we will all be approved....the wait is still long.

Tanjay has been waiting since May for God's sake. He has every right to be upset with their lousy service. Give him a break! He can complain just as much as those people who cheer on USCIS despite their crappy service to US citizens while they kiss big business' @ss giving their work visas in so much less time than our loved ones and then on top of that kicking sand in our faces while not offering 15-day premium processing to us. I know I don't like crawling into bed each night without my loved one...it sucks actually...as does these weekends with little or no NOA2 approvals. Just remember just because you cheer them on doesn't mean they will be processing yours any faster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.