Blueeyes1989

N-400 December 2023 Filers

386 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2024 at 8:31 PM, Khufu61 said:

USCIS just cancelled the N-400 interview. Oh well, good way to spoil the day.🤔

I had the same issue. I’m a Jan filer in Houston - got notice on Thursday eve last week that interview was scheduled. Friday morning they canceled it. 

Must be something to do with the crazy weather last week

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
33 minutes ago, mattguk said:

I had the same issue. I’m a Jan filer in Houston - got notice on Thursday eve last week that interview was scheduled. Friday morning they canceled it. 

Probably due to inclement weather.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
11 hours ago, mattguk said:

Wow! I hope we are re-scheduled soon. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.

Timeline
On 5/6/2024 at 7:56 PM, mattguk said:

Wow! I hope we are re-scheduled soon. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.

Timeline

I just got re-scheduled last night for one week after the original date. I called them yesterday morning and miraculously I was scheduled. Let's see what happens now. 

1 hour ago, Khufu61 said:

I just got re-scheduled last night for one week after the original date. I called them yesterday morning and miraculously I was scheduled. Let's see what happens now. 

Great news. I was not rescheduled so maybe calling did the trick. Did you just ask about your case or do something specific? Did they indicate on the call that they would reschedule you?

Timeline
2 hours ago, mattguk said:

Great news. I was not rescheduled so maybe calling did the trick. Did you just ask about your case or do something specific? Did they indicate on the call that they would reschedule you?

I just asked them how long would take for them to re-schedule my wife's interview. The young lady said, " It should be pretty quick ", then she hung up abruptly. I thought she was just telling me that to get rid of me. Try it, you never know what can happen.

2 hours ago, Khufu61 said:

I just asked them how long would take for them to re-schedule my wife's interview. The young lady said, " It should be pretty quick ", then she hung up abruptly. I thought she was just telling me that to get rid of me. Try it, you never know what can happen.

Which number did you call? I may wait until next week as I have a trip planned and the original interview date and the week after would result in me needing to change the date anyway! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, mattguk said:

Which number did you call? I may wait until next week as I have a trip planned and the original interview date and the week after would result in me needing to change the date anyway! 

1-800-375-5283 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 hours ago, Visitor User said:

When will the online system recognize for those that submitted the voting card at the Oath on 5/8. 

This is N-400 thread!!!! A thread for applicants waiting for their cases to be adjudicated,some of which have been waiting forever without answers and end in sight. You’re done with USCIS,I’m humbly asking you to create a thread that relates to your new status then ask all the questions you want or direct your questions to the relevant departments. You’re always welcome to advise and guide in relation to this thread. THANK YOU

On 5/10/2024 at 8:36 PM, Khufu61 said:

1-800-375-5283 

Ok thanks. Sorry if this has already been covered but what do you say to get to speak to someone?

I get stuck in an endless loop of being asked for a receipt number and if I give it I just get the message that my interview was canceled!

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mattguk said:

Ok thanks. Sorry if this has already been covered but what do you say to get to speak to someone?

I get stuck in an endless loop of being asked for a receipt number and if I give it I just get the message that my interview was canceled!

Even if you get to a person, the chances are you're gonna get a random made up answer to get you off the phone sooner. To get to person, you can say Infopass. But again, don't believe everything they say to you, it's wrong a lot of the times. The only thing you can somewhat believe is the written communication by official mail.

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
31 minutes ago, mattguk said:

Just say, "Info Pass". And you'll get a live agent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.