bauer

Case closed

10 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

your timeline shows K1 for fiancee and post is for CR1 spouse

Did the case sit in NVC for over a year for the steps to be completed?

We been married while i just appled for k1 visa cuzci dont have that enough information so we not allowed to apply for k1 visa while we married i canceled every things  starts from begining with i-130 whiches too much wait now my i-130 was approved wating for nvc welcome letter but from uscis online account show me a notice that case closed even i already have approval is that mean uscis done with my case and send it to nvc already? 

***topic moved from What Visa do I need forum to USCIS forum as the question is about USCIS online update***

10 hours ago, bauer said:

i saw notice on top write case closed what that mean still my case was approved thanks for help

It’s normal. My I-485 showed “case closed” after approval too. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
23 hours ago, bauer said:

... even i already have approval is that mean uscis done with my case and send it to nvc already? 

USCIS has transferred your case to NVC which is a different office so they are done with your case and from their side it is closed. It's normal.

Edited by Volli

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 10/31/2023 at 10:36 AM, bauer said:

We been married while i just appled for k1 visa cuzci dont have that enough information so we not allowed to apply for k1 visa while we married i canceled every things  starts from begining with i-130 whiches too much wait now my i-130 was approved wating for nvc welcome letter but from uscis online account show me a notice that case closed even i already have approval is that mean uscis done with my case and send it to nvc already? 

Did u put in the case # for the K1 that u closed instead of the CR1?

or NVC is now using closed (closed to NVC as work is done by them and now waits for interview)

Trying to figure out what immigration is doing (at any stage) and sometimes the posts which are totally confusing,  will drive u nuts

I mean AP is Advanced parole and it is also administration processing 

and refused isn't refused , it means case is on hold till a decision is made

5 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Did u put in the case # for the K1 that u closed instead of the CR1?

or NVC is now using closed (closed to NVC as work is done by them and now waits for interview)

Trying to figure out what immigration is doing (at any stage) and sometimes the posts which are totally confusing,  will drive u nuts

I mean AP is Advanced parole and it is also administration processing 

and refused isn't refused , it means case is on hold till a decision is made

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
31 minutes ago, bauer said:

Okay thanks ,how long gonna take from USCIS send a file after approval to NVC

u r from  Iraq and going to interview in Turkey?

follow members from your country to see the VJ timelines for interviews

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.