Izzymael

No dates available (Madrid Embassy)

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everyone. I've been trying to make an appointment at the Madrid embassy for a week, and so far it's been impossible. It always says there's no available dates. Any Spaniards on here with the same issue? 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Izzymael said:

Hello everyone. I've been trying to make an appointment at the Madrid embassy for ap  week, and so far it's been impossible. It always says there's no available dates. Any Spaniards on here with the same issue? 

Good evening!

Our case is still at NVC, and should be sent to the Embassy in Madrid on November 7 or 8, with case being ready on the week of November 13. 

Today, October 30, they emailed me Packet 3. We have all documents ready, except for DS-160 which I have to wait to do until they receive it.

Based on Elena and Chao's timeline, they got an interview within 5 weeks. Hoping for same so we can be ready by Mid-Jan.

I would email Embassy using their Google Docs form.

Are you part of the WhatsApp Group?

Keep me updated with the interview dates. 

Best,

Jared

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JaredShadkin said:

Good evening!

Our case is still at NVC, and should be sent to the Embassy in Madrid on November 7 or 8, with case being ready on the week of November 13. 

Today, October 30, they emailed me Packet 3. We have all documents ready, except for DS-160 which I have to wait to do until they receive it.

Based on Elena and Chao's timeline, they got an interview within 5 weeks. Hoping for same so we can be ready by Mid-Jan.

I would email Embassy using their Google Docs form.

Are you part of the WhatsApp Group?

Keep me updated with the interview dates. 

Best,

Jared

Thank you so much for you reply! Mid-Jan is also what we're aiming for as I'm visiting my fiancé in December. I'm going to follow your timeline to stay up-to-date.

And no! I wish I was in that group, are you in it?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Izzymael said:

Thank you so much for you reply! Mid-Jan is also what we're aiming for as I'm visiting my fiancé in December. I'm going to follow your timeline to stay up-to-date.

And no! I wish I was in that group, are you in it?

Will PM you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
7 hours ago, Gracemay10 said:

I’m late to this thread, but would also be interested in joining the group if it’s still going!

PM me your phone number and I'll add you, though that group is pretty dead!

• 4 months later...

Post with personal information removed. Please do not post private information on this public forum for safety reasons and also we do not allow WhatsApp links to be shared, you can PM them but not post them.

VJ Moderation

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.