ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

469 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, MunnoTheCat said:

To me it looks like the office that will handle your application is tremendously backlog. It is accepting application but can only post timeline when the older applications in a queue gets pushed. It shouldn't take long as most of the FO i checked processing applications within 10 to 11 months. what's the current status of your application at the moment? 

That could be what the hold up

is. I don’t know. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

online file  under 3year rule

Sep 26 today received NOA 5min after i filed but no reused biometric 

the wait starts ... and my service center wait time says 10month .

5 hours ago, dianrowi said:

Update on Sep filler

Application submitted on line - Sep 15

Receipt notice and reuse of biometrics - Sep 15

Interview notice - Sep 26

Interview date - Nov 2

Detroit office based on 5 year rule 

nice! you are the first one getting scheduled for an Interview in Sep filers. I am so happy for you and hope you get to the other side of this journey and hit the finish line soon. Keep us all posted.

Edited by MunnoTheCat

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, dianrowi said:

Update on Sep filler

Application submitted on line - Sep 15

Receipt notice and reuse of biometrics - Sep 15

Interview notice - Sep 26

Interview date - Nov 2

Detroit office based on 5 year rule 

Congrats and Good luck. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

Is anyone still stuck in an NOA status? I applied on 9/11. Immediately got bio reuse letter & NOA & nothing since. Anyone experiencing this as well?

I applied on Sept 13 and didn't get anything at first then a week or so later I got the biometrics reuse but the estimated time disappeared and the case is showing as actively being reviewed. this is all I got. 

Just went for biometrics this morning. I was scheduled for next week, the receptionist told me last week to look for her and that she will allow me for the walk in today. So I did that, I outta there in about 15 mins.

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS now.

Edited by scania

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hello I applied for wife’s citizenship which is Form N-400

Here is our timeline 

Aug 16 - we received your form N-400 Application for Naturalization !!

Sep 1 - We scheduled you for Biometrics appointment 

Sep 21 - Case is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS !!

Still we haven’t anything new or any updates !! I heard some people get approved and some get an interview !! I hope we get the approval !!

8 hours ago, abdulla30 said:

Hello I applied for wife’s citizenship which is Form N-400

Here is our timeline 

Aug 16 - we received your form N-400 Application for Naturalization !!

Sep 1 - We scheduled you for Biometrics appointment 

Sep 21 - Case is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS !!

Still we haven’t anything new or any updates !! I heard some people get approved and some get an interview !! I hope we get the approval !!

welcome to the club!. All you can do now is wait but yeah hope yours get approval soon.

23 hours ago, scania said:

Just went for biometrics this morning. I was scheduled for next week, the receptionist told me last week to look for her and that she will allow me for the walk in today. So I did that, I outta there in about 15 mins.

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS now.

awesome, now the Interview date... your wait starts now lol

On 9/27/2023 at 12:25 PM, Val2014 said:

Is anyone still stuck in an NOA status? I applied on 9/11. Immediately got bio reuse letter & NOA & nothing since. Anyone experiencing this as well?

so yours still not showing "actively being reviewed by USCIS"?

good luck to all new comers in September filers. One weird thing happened. I was issued with Bio reuse letter when i filed online. But yesterday i got a letter stating that my biometric will be scheduled and in the next letter I will be given a date that i need to visit nearest ASC. wow! I wasn't expecting it lol. I would ask everyone to keep an eye on any possible surprises like the one i just got. :)

edited: my online account doesn't say anything about this new letter coming. it still shows bio reuse letter though.

Edited by MunnoTheCat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.