top_secret

I-751 Removal of Conditions, September 2023 Filers

111 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, top_secret said:

Wow, that was fast for USCIS to acknowledge it. I guess we are a day behind you.  Mailed Wed, delivered Fri.   

Yeah I was certainly surprised. In fact they charged my credit card literally the day after it got there. I wonder if they just process card payment applications quicker than the checks?

Mine went to Carol Stream IL

Edited by Tjg312

Well they successfully charged my card at 11:56PM last night so I suppose I have to call that September 12 (by 4 minutes). Not sure if it's some automated billing process that runs overnight or if they have a night shift.  No SMS or e-mail yet but maybe later today or at least 'soon'.

The charge cleared as "Merchant: USCIS (PHOENIX LOCKBOX Amount: $765.00"

9/6/2023  --  I-751 packet mailed by USPS Priority Mail.

9/8/2023  --  Packet received by Phoenix lock box.  Tracking said "Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility".

9/12/2023 -- Credit card charged.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We tried to use the card authorization form and it flagged as fraud. (Thanks Vystar!)  We didn't get any rejection notices or anything but we went ahead and mailed out a new package on 9/11/23 with a cashiers check overnight. Her green card expires on the 13th of October and we're leaving for a trip to Turkey on the 2nd. So we really had no time to wait around.

9/11/23 Mailed via UPS Overnight

9/12/23 Arrived at Elgin Lockbox

I hope to god we get the extension notice before the 2nd. It seems based on other posts people are getting them within 10-12 days?

34 minutes ago, Julian & Alisa said:

We tried to use the card authorization form and it flagged as fraud. (Thanks Vystar!) 

That's why I keep writing everywhere: please use checks. But nobody listens. Sorry to hear about it, I hope you get your receipt notice soon. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, OldUser said:

That's why I keep writing everywhere: please use checks. But nobody listens. Sorry to hear about it, I hope you get your receipt notice soon. 

This is advice I wish we would have seen and followed for sure!

It looks like based upon the timelines on here turn around has been super quick to get NOA within a few days after filing. Hoping for the best here, We've got 19 days 

timelines.PNG

23 hours ago, JKLSemicolon said:

Joining the thread. Package was delivered via USPS to the Phoenix lockbox on 9/11. No other updates yet.

MyUSCIS just updated and shows "Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent" with an IOE receipt number. Check hasn't been cashed yet but I expect it will be soon.

Timeline

Just happened to log into USCIS and its been updated "Case received and notice was sent" Hope that includes the extension letter!

Well, while everyone else already has their cases showing up in myUSCIS and giving status updates, we are still waiting for the text or e-mail with our case number.   They charged my card late Tuesday night so I know all should be well.  But the success of the of the G-1145 E-notifications is starting to look a little more dubious.

I'm guessing those of you who are already seeing it in myUSCIS must of already had an online access code from your previous paper filings?

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.

3 minutes ago, top_secret said:

Well, while everyone else already has their cases showing up in myUSCIS and giving status updates, we are still waiting for the text or e-mail with our case number.   They charged my card late Tuesday night so I know all should be well.  But the success of the of the G-1145 E-notifications is starting to look a little more dubious.

I'm guessing those of you who are already seeing it in myUSCIS must of already had an online access code from your previous paper filings?

We created my wife’s myUSCIS account to pay the immigrant fee before entering on her CR-1. No online access code at any point that I can recall.

Interesting how things are happening in a different order though. We also submitted the G-1145 and nothing there, although there was an email notification that came from myUSCIS today about a case update (just the same update I already saw last night).

11 minutes ago, JKLSemicolon said:

We created my wife’s myUSCIS account to pay the immigrant fee before entering on her CR-1. No online access code at any point that I can recall.

Interesting how things are happening in a different order though. We also submitted the G-1145 and nothing there, although there was an email notification that came from myUSCIS today about a case update (just the same update I already saw last night).

Did you have an USCIS Online Account Number in question 9. on the I-751 itself? I had assumed whether that was answered or not would be the difference between it automatically showing up in myUSCIS or having to wait for the mailed access code.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

2 hours ago, top_secret said:

Did you have an USCIS Online Account Number in question 9. on the I-751 itself? I had assumed whether that was answered or not would be the difference between it automatically showing up in myUSCIS or having to wait for the mailed access code.

We left that blank since one was never assigned.

Check was cashed (technically processed as an electronic funds transfer) today.

Current recap:

9/11 package delivered to Phoenix lockbox

9/13 myUSCIS status update: Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent

9/15 check cashed

We will be awaiting the arrival of the extension letter in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.