doodlebug

egypt pictures and videos

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Always over there and sometimes over here. I cover if I go to a mosque over here or a mosque related function but I'm too chicken to do it fulltime. Maybe I will someday but right now I'm not strong enough.

Don't be so hard on yourself by saying its because you are not strong enough. It's a process, a very personal decision. Give yourself some time, educate yourself and when or if you ever are ready, you will have ownership over the reasons why you wear it (or not) and you will feel good about the decision. (F)

i agree mbp :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How come if I delete the pic off of photobucket it still would show up here? Not that I really care since I've posted my pic here before but I'm just curious.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
How come if I delete the pic off of photobucket it still would show up here? Not that I really care since I've posted my pic here before but I'm just curious.

if deleted outta the bucket, it's still in your computer cache. all you have to do is dump that and refresh (f5)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Very nice

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx Doodle for sharing the pix and videos. I wish I got to see Alexandria. We went to Cairo, Luxor, and Hurghada but now I wish we went to Alexandria too. I told him I would see it when I come back in the summer. Wah...I had to take summer school for fall studio classes so I didn't get to go back.

Also if you all haven't figured this out already I posted my MySpace site link on our profile with Visa Journey. The link is: http://www.myspace.com/awaken11

I'm constantly updated and arranging the layout.

You can see all my pix from Egypt and ect... I'll still have four rolls of film to develop so eventually there would be more. I made the albumns public on MySpace for your viewing pleasure. I think you might have to have a MySpace account though not sure. If you'd like to request me as a friend I would welcome it. Waleed might welcome it as well if I relay to him who you are. He has all my good girlfriends as friends incase something happens to me here.

Olivia

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Here's some pics I took while in Egypt:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EbM2jNw1bMMy

and two videos...one of the view from our balcony in alexandria and one of the beach outside of our appt complex (we were just behind the Sheraton Montanza I think it was called the Sheraton Towers or something)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5aMs-nUfLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2-86ha5q0

I enjoyed your pics!! I miss those nights on the beach in Alex with my fiancee. Best wishes with your journey.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Nice pics, Doodle ! The possessed cat is hysterical :lol: My husband was especially interested in all the food shots -- he got all excited when he saw the sweets :P

Thanks for sharing...

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
Nice pics, Doodle ! The possessed cat is hysterical :lol: My husband was especially interested in all the food shots -- he got all excited when he saw the sweets :P

Thanks for sharing...

(F)

-MK

I love taking pictures of food. lol. Unfortunately I had to stop showing the videos since I'm being stalked by someone on another website but oh well that's life. :wacko:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Thanks for sharing...

(F)

-MK

I love taking pictures of food. lol. Unfortunately I had to stop showing the videos since I'm being stalked by someone on another website but oh well that's life. :wacko:

ooooh....intrique....mystery..... :blink:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

Thanks for sharing...

(F)

-MK

you that good a cook eh? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Oh my gosh! That is just crazy, doodle. People are strange.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline

Oh my gosh! That is just crazy, doodle. People are strange.

And people are not always who they claim to be either. I have been flooded in my yahoo messenger, got calls at work (which freaks me out 'cause I know I'm careless but I'm not THAT careless :blink: ), etc. Lesson learned I guess.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.