$%#!@ Monday

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
cat-1.jpg

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
cat-1.jpg

hahaa. tell me about it.

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Timeline

Sorry you guys are having a crappy Monday. (F)

I'm actually having a pretty good day so far. We had a really nice weekend. My gf from Kalamazoo stayed until Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon Salwa (M+S), her husband and ADORABLE baby girl came to visit us. We had a great time! Yesterday we sat around all day watching TV. Ahhhhhhhhh relaxing!

Timeline
Quote for today:

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.

Fredrich Nietzsche

stonedcat.jpg

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

Well Happy Monday to ya! At my desk pushing papers around.

Hot water heater broke yesterday :wacko: the weeds are growing and I need to do laundry.

Landlord has the water heater covered, the weed-wacker is missing :angry: and I can do laundry by myself :P (i crack myself up sometimes)

Jackie (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone!

Doodle, glad you're back safe and sound, even though the trip didn't go exactly as you'd hoped.

My weekend was busy! We managed to close on our house and moved most of our furniture, etc. to the new place. We still have a ton of stuff to do, though, and we can't find anything in the huge mass of boxes. I'm seriously amazed I was able to find something to wear to work today!

Is anyone else kind of freaked out that it's already almost August? I feel like this year has just zoomed by so far, and I can't seem to catch up.

Hope everyone's week goes well!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Timeline
Well Happy Monday to ya! At my desk pushing papers around.

Hot water heater broke yesterday :wacko: the weeds are growing and I need to do laundry.

Landlord has the water heater covered, the weed-wacker is missing :angry: and I can do laundry by myself :P (i crack myself up sometimes)

Jackie (F)

Jackie how are you holding up? We're due for a BIG yahoo chat, you and I!!! :thumbs:

Happy Monday everyone!

Doodle, glad you're back safe and sound, even though the trip didn't go exactly as you'd hoped.

My weekend was busy! We managed to close on our house and moved most of our furniture, etc. to the new place. We still have a ton of stuff to do, though, and we can't find anything in the huge mass of boxes. I'm seriously amazed I was able to find something to wear to work today!

Is anyone else kind of freaked out that it's already almost August? I feel like this year has just zoomed by so far, and I can't seem to catch up.

Congrats on the close!!!!! I still have stuff I haven't unpacked and I moved over 5 years ago!! :lol:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday everyone!

Congrats on closing the house!!!!! Did you get cramps in your hand from signing all the papers?

I certainly don't evny you of the moving in part. That part is a beeee-aaatchhhh!!!!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have decided on a strategy to avoid seeing anyone at my job. I'm am going to schedule myself for the night shift so that I don't have to see the temp manager. Yes!

Monday is going not too bad, although somewhat bad and I have a feeling it will get worse.

On the other hand, yesterday? my car woulkdn't start after I went to Old Navy. So I called my husband from the store to let him know. Except, of course, that he refuses to answer the phone. And then I left a message. And when I finally got home, 2 hours late, he was in a frothy panic and I could calmly say I had called him and left a message. And since he also refuses to learn how to check voicemail sayinh I can just do it for him, he missed my message and call. And although he was pissed all night (not at me), he did say he'll answer the phone from now on when I;m not at home at least. YES! Small victories!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
I have decided on a strategy to avoid seeing anyone at my job. I'm am going to schedule myself for the night shift so that I don't have to see the temp manager. Yes!

Monday is going not too bad, although somewhat bad and I have a feeling it will get worse.

On the other hand, yesterday? my car woulkdn't start after I went to Old Navy. So I called my husband from the store to let him know. Except, of course, that he refuses to answer the phone. And then I left a message. And when I finally got home, 2 hours late, he was in a frothy panic and I could calmly say I had called him and left a message. And since he also refuses to learn how to check voicemail sayinh I can just do it for him, he missed my message and call. And although he was pissed all night (not at me), he did say he'll answer the phone from now on when I;m not at home at least. YES! Small victories!

wow.. congrats on the small Victory!!!!!!! :thumbs:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

This is my first day back after being on vacation for nearly two weeks! Yuk! On top of that I was hit in the left cheek with a golf ball on Saturday so my cheek is swollen and I have no feeling in the left side of my upper lip or my upper left teeth. This sucks :unsure: I wish I would have just stayed in Colorado :angry:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.