JojoandTomas

JUNE 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

294 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/26/2023 at 5:05 PM, pc09 said:

Yikes!! I got locked out. Ugghhh. 
I need to be patient. Oohhhmmmm…. 

Phew...I can access the appointments page again on the https://www.usvisascheduling.com/en-US/ site. Almost a 2 day lock-out. Learned my lesson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
On 9/26/2023 at 8:48 AM, Isco-Disco said:

Hi Kaan,

I think our dates are very similar, My status says its ready and has been ready for the past 2 weeks. you mentioned you paid for the DS-160. but I do not get that option as I do not have an invoice ID. 

can you please help me and explain how did you pay the visa fees? 

Hi sorry for late response. I got my invitation letter 9/25/23 there is no invoice ID. And I didn’t pay for my de-160. There is multiple options to pay. But I have called my embassy and email multiple time to get my invitation letter. And I got it took me 10 days called them 4 times emailed them 4-5 times. Do the same 

11 hours ago, Kaan said:

Hi sorry for late response. I got my invitation letter 9/25/23 there is no invoice ID. And I didn’t pay for my de-160. There is multiple options to pay. But I have called my embassy and email multiple time to get my invitation letter. And I got it took me 10 days called them 4 times emailed them 4-5 times. Do the same 

No worries, I am applying for K1 I am used to late responses by now lol just kidding. 
I emailed my embassy (Yerevan) they said "Please be informed that the U.S. Citizens Services Unit does not respond to inquiries about visa cases".

Do I have the wrong email? also I looked for the phone number I couldn't find it. 

Is there a way you can help me with the email and the phone number I want to get in touch with them? 

Thank you so much for the response btw 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Isco-Disco said:

No worries, I am applying for K1 I am used to late responses by now lol just kidding. 
I emailed my embassy (Yerevan) they said "Please be informed that the U.S. Citizens Services Unit does not respond to inquiries about visa cases".

Do I have the wrong email? also I looked for the phone number I couldn't find it. 

Is there a way you can help me with the email and the phone number I want to get in touch with them? 

Thank you so much for the response btw 

Here is the link follow instructions and you will get there. 
1st. Link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTZcspb88FJZ1LE5QlHFqqc8TtAnrdR70K5BYbaqCs7uFfpw/viewform?pli=1&pli=1&pli=1

2nd. Select from options {A family immigrant or fiancée visa (to live permanently to the United States)}
go next page 

3rd. Select all the way on the bottom {All other questions}
go next page and you will see the email. 
click on it at the subject line just add the name don’t remove M99 and OTHER QUESTION

in the body of email follow the directions it’s simple name passport number etc….

and write short message and send they will respond within 1-3 days. 

phone number +1 (703) 520-2525 from us callers. I don’t have Armenian phone number. 
I hope it will help if you and good luck. 👍 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

As May 2022 filer got approved yesterday. Very good experience at US consulate.
All the best for everyone here 🍀🍀

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 hours ago, xxxxx77 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes after the interview to receive the visa? I hear on some websites that it takes from 3-5 months. I hope that's not true.

That might be possible in complex cases but I heard it's usually a week or so.
I just came out of the interview and the consular officer told me my passport with the visa is ready in a week.

Timeline
On 10/1/2023 at 2:14 PM, xxxxx77 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes after the interview to receive the visa? I hear on some websites that it takes from 3-5 months. I hope that's not true.

Check out your timeline, and then watch similar timelines. You can get the answer for those who were recently approved.

I seen even 3 to 5 days.

When I went for consular processing for my green card in Montreal in 2015, I got the visa next day.. (same day was possible if their system didn't go down.

Timeline

NOA 1 May 13-2022

NOA2 June 12-2023

NVC k1-FTP Sept 12-2023

Mumbai Ready status - Sept 18-2023

Biometric - 10/25/2023

Interview 11/1/2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

First NVC inquiry was 7/7. Responded 7/12 that they have my case but not in the system.

Second inquiry was 8\1. Responded 8/7 that they have my case but not in the system.

Third inquiry 8/29. Responded 9/1: "You will be notified once this case is forwarded to the assigned US Embassy/Consulate General." but I got no case number.

Forth inquiry 9/5. Responded 9/8 with case number

NVC status: Ready - 10/4

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.