Bongskie08

Obtaining Police Clearance in Other Countries while in the Philippines

9 posts in this topic

Hello and happy day to all! I'm new here, and I could need some help with my situation. My wife submitted my F2A on my behalf. She has a green card and is currently employed in the USA. Getting police clearance in every country I've worked with is one of the difficult prerequisites. Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Macao, and Dubai are the nations. First, I'd want to talk about Saudi Arabia because it's quite challenging since I don't have my iqama copy already and KSA is a very strict country as we all know. I am confident that this is achievable, but because I am currently in the Philippines, could you kindly advise where I should begin? advice me, pls.

2 hours ago, Bongskie08 said:

Hello and happy day to all! I'm new here, and I could need some help with my situation. My wife submitted my F2A on my behalf. She has a green card and is currently employed in the USA. Getting police clearance in every country I've worked with is one of the difficult prerequisites. Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Macao, and Dubai are the nations. First, I'd want to talk about Saudi Arabia because it's quite challenging since I don't have my iqama copy already and KSA is a very strict country as we all know. I am confident that this is achievable, but because I am currently in the Philippines, could you kindly advise where I should begin? advice me, pls.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Follow the link above and look up each country for requirements and process.  You might be surprised that at least one if not two on your list will not issue if you are no longer present in country 

Edited by IWander

On 5/3/2023 at 8:16 PM, Bongskie08 said:

I'd want to talk about Saudi Arabia because it's quite challenging

Nope.  If you no longer reside in KSA, police certificate from there is not required for the visa interview.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 5/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, Bongskie08 said:

Did you write an affidavit and get notarized about not being able to obtain the Saudi certificate of police clearance?  I am at this stage right now and just read about not being able to get a certificate there if not a resident.  Thanks

Hi, No i did not get any affidavit. I am now on the process of obtaining my Saudi police clearance. I am not discouraging you but its too chqllengibg because of the requirements. But its possible. You need to have a representative also in saudi arabia to process the said clearance. Now my police clearance is on goibg and i hope it will be release 2-3 weeks from now.

15 hours ago, Silky said:

Did you write an affidavit and get notarized about not being able to obtain the Saudi certificate of police clearance?

9 hours ago, Bongskie08 said:

I am now on the process of obtaining my Saudi police clearance.

Again, if you live outside Saudi Arabia, you do not need a Saudi police clearance.  Also no need for any affidavit about not having the police clearance.

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.