36 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Crabbypatty said:

My ead card is supposed to be arriving in the mail tomorrow. We have a service that shows what’s on the way to us. Will come back here to confirm once it’s in my hands 🙌 processing time for I-130 still says 4 months. Same for you? Tip: check the document section of your form I-765 . Mine still said „case is actively being reviewed“ but in the documents section it showed the approval letter for the ead. It didn’t update in the front page until way after the approval letter was in the mail. 

Received my ead card today. Now waiting on my ssn. Received ead card in the mail 7 weeks after biometrics appointment. 

• 5 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 7/12/2023 at 4:40 PM, Crabbypatty said:

Received my ead card today. Now waiting on my ssn. Received ead card in the mail 7 weeks after biometrics appointment. 

Hey any news on your end?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 12/21/2023 at 9:50 AM, Crabbypatty said:

Yes. Just had our interview on Tuesday. The case was approved the next day. Waiting for the greencard to come in the mail. What’s the status on yours? 

That’s great news. 130 got approved last week. Waiting for I485 approval. Hopefully soon. I have no idea how long it takes for 485 to be approved after 130 has been approved. What questions did they ask you?

4 minutes ago, Flamingjune said:

That’s great news. 130 got approved last week. Waiting for I485 approval. Hopefully soon. I have no idea how long it takes for 485 to be approved after 130 has been approved. What questions did they ask you?

Did you file both forms together or separately?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.