NasUK

Will our case be affected negative if we file expedited request?

8 posts in this topic

I want to ask if i decide to expedite my NVC case will that somehow affect in a negative way out case? We have provided more than once all required documents and keep getting rejected even though we went through the nvc website thoroughly, and provided everything required by the rules and regulations and information from the nvc website. So we are thinking to ask for expedition due to my wife is disabled and is going through a hardship with the childcare while her mom is at work all day. My stepsons have behavior and mental and physical health issues our oldest boy is Autistic and younger one is suffering with ADHD and expressing loads of bad behavior around his brother. My wife have a back issues which she needs to address but unfortunately the wait for her surgery is very long and currently there is over a 6 month wait for her even to see the doctor for consultation. Also she would need someone to look after the kids when she is recovering from her surgery. So my question (excuse the rambling) is if we decide to send a EXPEDITED request will that affect our case in negative way or not.

Thank you for all your help

You can certainly ask, and it won't negatively affect your case in any way. But if your docs are being rejected then an expedite won't help with that. Might be worth starting a new thread giving details of the exact docs you've already provided and why they've been rejected, so that people can help you try and get DQ'ed instead, as once that is done the wait for an IL isn't long at all via London.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, appleblossom said:

You can certainly ask, and it won't negatively affect your case in any way. But if your docs are being rejected then an expedite won't help with that. Might be worth starting a new thread giving details of the exact docs you've already provided and why they've been rejected, so that people can help you try and get DQ'ed instead, as once that is done the wait for an IL isn't long at all via London.

Good luck.

That is the problem the documents they wont accept are the ones that they actually accepted 😔 its my wife's Tax returns which she is not required to file and we send letter explaining why and they accepted it. And they wanted my court record which saying that i don't have any criminal cases but they still don't want to accept it, but on there site its saying its acceptable document....so yeah its like a revolving door that needs to stop spinning so we can continue with our lives together as one big family i have send them the document they required below 👇 and they still rejected it. As you can see i don't have convictions so there is no prison records i can provide them with as i never had a conviction 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Removed)

Edited by Unlockable
Edited to remove image attachments

I'd remove the attachment you've posted - it's got a lot of your personal info on it! Ask in the Bulgaria forum and see if anybody can suggest what's going wrong with the document you've supplied. Have you supplied other police certs for anywhere else you've lived as well? 

59 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

I'd remove the attachment you've posted - it's got a lot of your personal info on it! Ask in the Bulgaria forum and see if anybody can suggest what's going wrong with the document you've supplied. Have you supplied other police certs for anywhere else you've lived as well? 

I have provided them the ACRO one a d was accepted too 🤷🏻‍♂️

*** One post edited to remove images with personal information. Please be extremely care on what is posted here. This is a public forum.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, NasUK said:

That is the problem the documents they wont accept are the ones that they actually accepted 😔 its my wife's Tax returns which she is not required to file and we send letter explaining why and they accepted it. And they wanted my court record which saying that i don't have any criminal cases but they still don't want to accept it, but on there site its saying its acceptable document....so yeah its like a revolving door that needs to stop spinning so we can continue with our lives together as one big family i have send them the document they required below 👇 and they still rejected it. As you can see i don't have convictions so there is no prison records i can provide them with as i never had a conviction 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Removed)

the letter saying no taxes filed needs to come from IRS which can be asked for online

and if petitioner has no income , the USC needs a joint sponsor

An IRS Verification of Nonfiling Letter (VNF) will provide proof from the IRS that there is no record of a filed tax form (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) for the year you have requested.

USC can follow directions online to get the VNF   on  the following site.

https://www.eou.edu/fao/how-to-request-irs-verification-of-non-filing-letter/#:~:text=An%20IRS%20Verification%20of%20Nonfiling%20Letter%20(VNF)%20will%20provide%20proof,that%20you%20did%20not%20file.

20 hours ago, NasUK said:

I want to ask if i decide to expedite my NVC case will that somehow affect in a negative way out case? We have provided more than once all required documents and keep getting rejected even though we went through the nvc website thoroughly, and provided everything required by the rules and regulations and information from the nvc website. So we are thinking to ask for expedition due to my wife is disabled and is going through a hardship with the childcare while her mom is at work all day. My stepsons have behavior and mental and physical health issues our oldest boy is Autistic and younger one is suffering with ADHD and expressing loads of bad behavior around his brother. My wife have a back issues which she needs to address but unfortunately the wait for her surgery is very long and currently there is over a 6 month wait for her even to see the doctor for consultation. Also she would need someone to look after the kids when she is recovering from her surgery. So my question (excuse the rambling) is if we decide to send a EXPEDITED request will that affect our case in negative way or not.

Thank you for all your help

An expedite request will not negatively impact your case, but it does not appear that you have good reasons to expedite.  And until you are documentary qualified, you cannot make the request.

Sometimes people who are struggling to understand the forms and paperwork can benefit from the help of a lawyer or paid immigration service. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.