I.Kat

N-400 April 2023 Filers

159 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 7/19/2023 at 9:45 AM, Lovemetz said:

I feel like Nashville field office is slower than others. No update sincethe biometrics reuse notice on 5/3 after filing it on 4/29. USCIS case status says current processing time is 7 months but when I see the field office processing time for naturalization, it is 12 months 😓 anyone else in the same shoes? 

We're in the same boat. Filed 4/19, still no updates aside from bio reuse. It seem the ones who have to go in to do bio again are going faster.

9 hours ago, hypryton said:

Hi Folks, my wife had the interview back in 06/20/2023 at the Cleveland office and the case status is still at "Oath Ceremony will be Scheduled". Its been 5 weeks already, and I don't just want to continue sit and wait.  Do you guys think I should send a message through myUSCIS to inquire about case status? Thanks!

What's the rest of her timeline? When did she file? 

2 hours ago, bobsburgersfan123 said:

What's the rest of her timeline? When did she file? 

She filed on 04/28/2023, same day biometric reuse, interviewed at Cleveland Field Office on 06/20/2023. 

I saw other people interviewed on 06/23 already got their oath scheduled on 08/04 from the timeline posted here, I just want to make sure I'm doing my due diligence here instead of keep waiting.

56 minutes ago, hypryton said:

She filed on 04/28/2023, same day biometric reuse, interviewed at Cleveland Field Office on 06/20/2023. 

I saw other people interviewed on 06/23 already got their oath scheduled on 08/04 from the timeline posted here, I just want to make sure I'm doing my due diligence here instead of keep waiting.

Doesn't hurt to send a message. Let us know what they respond! 

On 7/19/2023 at 11:45 AM, Lovemetz said:

I feel like Nashville field office is slower than others. No update sincethe biometrics reuse notice on 5/3 after filing it on 4/29. USCIS case status says current processing time is 7 months but when I see the field office processing time for naturalization, it is 12 months 😓 anyone else in the same shoes? 

Any update? I filed on 05/02 and received the biometric reused notice on the same day. Looking at other Nashville timelines, May filers can expect the interview letter in August for a September interview. The oath ceremony can get us into November. 

Just wanted to add my timeline for Chicago FO

Receipt Date 4/13/23

Interview scheduled 6/6/23

Interview on 7/25/23 - no decision  passed all exams. 

Status - 6/27/23 Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.

6/27/23 -Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

Waiting on schedule ATM. 

On 7/29/2023 at 4:02 PM, MSamNashville said:

Any update? I filed on 05/02 and received the biometric reused notice on the same day. Looking at other Nashville timelines, May filers can expect the interview letter in August for a September interview. The oath ceremony can get us into November. 

Unfortunately not, My case has been in "USCIS is actively reviewing the case" since 5/3 without any update. I technically filled it in April, hopefully your rough timeline in Nashville is true so I can get an interview letter. 

4 hours ago, Lovemetz said:

Unfortunately not, My case has been in "USCIS is actively reviewing the case" since 5/3 without any update. I technically filled it in April, hopefully your rough timeline in Nashville is true so I can get an interview letter. 

Please keep us posted. I do not expect big differences in the timelines of 04/29 and 05/02 filers. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Exciting update on Dad's myUSCIS account -- his status has changed to Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed, and he can access his oath letter (N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony) in the Documents tab. His ceremony is scheduled for Wednesday, August 23 at 9:30 AM at the Detroit District Office (in the Ceremony Room). Now waiting for Mom's status to update (and hoping her ceremony is scheduled on the same day/time and at the same place, as some married couples on the forum have had to go on two different days; she was originally told by the examination officer that her ceremony might be in Grand Rapids).

07/03/18 GC approval date (both)
04/05/23 Eligibility date to file N-400
04/13/23 N-400 application filed online

04/13/23 LUD: “We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.”

04/13/23 LUD: “Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS”
04/13/23 Receipt Date (estimated wait = 9 mos.)
04/13/23 I-797C NOA: Receipt Notice posted in myUSCIS
04/13/23 I-797C NOA: Biometric Reuse letter posted in myUSCIS

04/14/23 Email: “We have taken an action on your case” (both) w/ no further update in account

06/05/23 LUD: "Interview Was Scheduled"

06/05/23 I-797C NOA: Interview Notice posted in myUSCIS

07/11/23 Interview — both passed!

07/11/23 Received Form N-652, Naturalization Interview Results (Recommended for approval)

07/11/23 LUD: “We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.” (Dad only)

07/11/23 LUD: “Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled” (Dad only)

07/12/23 LUD: “We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.” (Mom only)

07/12/23 LUD: “Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled” (Mom only)
07/31/23 LUD: "Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed" (Dad only)
07/3123 N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony posted in myUSCIS (Dad only)

08/XX/23 Oath Letter(s) Received via US Mail

08/23/23 Oath Scheduled Date (Dad only) -- at Detroit District Office

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Update:

Filed April 17, 2023
Receipt Notice April, 19, 2023
Biometric Reuse April 26, 2023
Interview Scheduled August 3, 2023
Interview Date September 11, 2023 - San Bernardino, CA

On 7/28/2023 at 4:39 PM, hypryton said:

Is there anyone here that interviewed at the Cleveland Office around end of June? Could you please share if you have received the Oath Ceremony Notice?

I called USICS today and they just told me to continue to wait. Thanks!

Have you received an interview notice yet? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.