J&D1008

FEBRUARY 2023 I-129F K1 FILERS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hello...Welcome!

For those who have just filed your I-129f application with USCIS, this thread has been created for your needs and for you to be with others experiencing different aspects of this journey. This is a place to ask questions and to share experiences. All are here to learn together.

Stay patient because this is a long process currently running 15-17 months for your NOA2 or petition approval by USCIS (first stage). Then your petition will be sent to NVC which runs about 6-8 weeks processing (second stage) and finally your interview at the embassy (third stage).  Also, do not compare yourself to others....Some will receive NOA-2 faster than others, some will be stuck at NVC for longer and then finally some will receive interviews fairly quickly at embassy. STAY PATIENT! 

Please create the timeline in your profile. Also note that USCIS goes by "Received date" :

Example

I-129 F Sent - February 2, 2023

I-129 F Received - February 6, 2023 (NOA-1) 

I-129 F - Notice Date - February 8, 2023

In this example your NOA-1 should be February 6. This will help you fill out your timeline properly. 

readingForm.png

126C5E0C-2AEB-4B73-8680-7B62622C6113.jpeg.a51e82d1c2cdba251f8baab818bcb6e2.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Timeline
On 11/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, eiseli22 said:

This thread is very quiet. I am hearing that they are starting to touch the cases for this month. I am wondering if anyone has more information.

Ya I see on track my visa now they have approved 1185 cases filed in January and 176 cases from February. 

I-129 F Sent – August 14, 2023

I-129 F Received – August 16, 2023 (NOA-1) 

I-129 F - Notice Date – August 18, 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.