Queen30

January 2023 : I-130 Filers for Parents

254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/20/2023 at 10:26 AM, Queen30 said:

Nope not as yet Jk1018 . Only approval notice from USCIS 

I received Welcome letter for both of parents today. Hope everyone else also starting to get good news about approvals and welcome letter.

On 12/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, Queen30 said:

Wow! Great you're able to be proactive and get the ball rolling before the physical mail is in your hands! Hopefully you get that approval notification/mail soon!! 

after responding to RFE for mothers birth certifcate her I-130 was approved.

timeline is PD Jan 4, 2023

actively reviewed april 23, 2023

RFE requested dec 4, 2023

RFE RESPONDED dec 8, 2023

case being is being reviewed dec 8, 2023

actively reviewed dec 22, 2023

APPROVED Dec 26, 2023

now waiting on my dads to be approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, jons_wifey said:

after responding to RFE for mothers birth certifcate her I-130 was approved.

timeline is PD Jan 4, 2023

actively reviewed april 23, 2023

RFE requested dec 4, 2023

RFE RESPONDED dec 8, 2023

case being is being reviewed dec 8, 2023

actively reviewed dec 22, 2023

APPROVED Dec 26, 2023

now waiting on my dads to be approved

Yay!  Congratulations! Amazed they’re still working/approving cases during mist of the holidays season! 

11 hours ago, eiseli22 said:

Both of my parents had their status changed from being actively reviewed on Sept 1st to the same thing again yesterday.

Did/does anyone have that as well?

I just checked both my parents today it changed to actively being reviewed as of Dec 27 but I checked under docs and it has an approval notice. PD January 27 @ Potomac SC approved Dec 27. This made me happy tho I have two of my friends both parents are still waiting for interview in Philippine Embassy both parents seating at half a year now just waiting for the interview date idk what approval means this days lol

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 CASE NO & IIN Assigned

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

9/28/15 DS 261 Reviewed OTP

10/01/15 IV Fee In Process

10/07/15 DS 260 Completed

10/22/15 Scan date of AOS/IV Package

11/25/15 CC!

12/01/15 Interview Scheduled

12/04/15 P4 Received

12/07/15 SLEC Medical Day 1

12/08/15 SLEC Day 2 - Result at hand

1/12/16 Interview Sched - APPROVED!

1/15/16 VISA ON HAND (Pick up at MOA)

1/17/16 Green Card Fee paid

1/22/16 POE

2/22/16 GREENCARD on HAND!

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

3 minutes ago, ralphdarwin said:

I just checked both my parents today it changed to actively being reviewed as of Dec 27 but I checked under docs and it has an approval notice. PD January 27 @ Potomac SC approved Dec 27. This made me happy tho I have two of my friends both parents are still waiting for interview in Philippine Embassy both parents seating at half a year now just waiting for the interview date idk what approval means this days lol

thanks for saying this because I checked for my dads and it was approved also!

57 minutes ago, jons_wifey said:

thanks for saying this because I checked for my dads and it was approved also!

You’re very welcome! I think now we wait for the welcome letter. I can’t remember what’s the next step and how much it will cost but pff to google i go. Lmao

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

11/25/15 CC!

12/04/15 P4 Received

1/22/16 POE

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, ralphdarwin said:

Got the approval from the track my case today too!

Filed: Timeline
9 hours ago, ralphdarwin said:

You’re very welcome! I think now we wait for the welcome letter. I can’t remember what’s the next step and how much it will cost but pff to google i go. Lmao

Did you find what the next step is? I  guess the consular will contact me or my parents after the case was sent?

I couldn't exactly find the information on it. I am on a trip with spotty internet which might play the part.

Edited by eiseli22

38 minutes ago, eiseli22 said:

Did you find what the next step is? I  guess the consular will contact me or my parents after the case was sent?

I couldn't exactly find the information on it. I am on a trip with spotty internet which might play the part.

According to travel.state.gov 

After USCIS approves your petition, they will transfer your case to the Department of State's National Visa Center (NVC) for pre-processing. The first step in this processing is the creation of your case in our system. Once this is complete, we will send you a Welcome Letter by e-mail or physical mail. With the information in this letter, you can log in to our Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) to check your status, receive messages, and manage your case.  

at this time we just have to wait for the welcome letter. 

CSC

7/14/15 NOA1

8/21/15 NOA2

NVC

9/10/15 NVC Received

9/23/15 DS 261 COMPLETED

9/23/15 AOS FEE PAID

11/25/15 CC!

12/04/15 P4 Received

1/22/16 POE

VSC

11/02/17 Received I-751

14 hours ago, ralphdarwin said:

This made me happy tho I have two of my friends both parents are still waiting for interview in Philippine Embassy both parents seating at half a year now just waiting for the interview date idk what approval means this days lol

Your parents can’t be added to the queue for an interview until they’ve been approved and then gone through the NVC process (pay fees, supporting docs & DS-260). Once that’s all done and their cases are Documentarily Complete they’ll start the wait for an interview. So it was an important first step towards that! Congrats. 

4 hours ago, eiseli22 said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-1-submit-a-petition/step-2-begin-nvc-processing.html

HTH. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My spouse and I received an RFE for his parents today. For those who have received an RFE, may I just ask how long it took for you to receive notification that your letter has been uploaded to the internet?

54 minutes ago, Michelle29 said:

My spouse and I received an RFE for his parents today. For those who have received an RFE, may I just ask how long it took for you to receive notification that your letter has been uploaded to the internet?

for me it was:

RFE requested dec 4, 2023

RFE RESPONDED dec 8, 2023 - i mailed and UPLOADED online

case being is being reviewed dec 8, 2023

actively reviewed dec 22, 20

case approved Dec 22

57 minutes ago, Michelle29 said:

the RFE was for my mothers birth certificate. no fret. just gather the documents they requested and upload or mail ASAP. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.