Jujusmom

HELP! Has anyone tried to use AntigenTestUSA.com to travel with antigen certification?

11 posts in this topic

Hello it’s me again. Just looking for any experience or insight regarding this website and if their service is actually accepted for international travel. On their website, Ph is one of the countries listed that accepts antigen test which is really the case now. 

I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to purchase the antigen test kit that comes with a certification. 

On the etravel website, requirements for unvaccinated travels mentions: 

“1. Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.”

Technically this is a remotely supervised rapid antigen test right? Because a healthcare professional will be with you on videocall while you’re administering the test. 

Any insight will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

9C76A16A-F974-47BB-91FA-F03ABDCAEB3A.png

I just got back. All you need is your vaccine card. No test required. You also have to fill out the health pass. I think that is what it is called

13 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I just got back. All you need is your vaccine card. No test required. You also have to fill out the health pass. I think that is what it is called

Not everyone wants to be vaccinated. Which I assume the OP case to be. So he does need his tests still. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

On 12/13/2022 at 1:20 AM, JMPM said:

Not everyone wants to be vaccinated. Which I assume the OP case to be. So he does need his tests still. 

I would assume. Really don't know.

On 12/6/2022 at 3:32 PM, Jujusmom said:

Hello it’s me again. Just looking for any experience or insight regarding this website and if their service is actually accepted for international travel. On their website, Ph is one of the countries listed that accepts antigen test which is really the case now. 

I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to purchase the antigen test kit that comes with a certification. 

On the etravel website, requirements for unvaccinated travels mentions: 

“1. Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.”

Technically this is a remotely supervised rapid antigen test right? Because a healthcare professional will be with you on videocall while you’re administering the test. 

Any insight will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

9C76A16A-F974-47BB-91FA-F03ABDCAEB3A.png

Just curious - did you end up doing this? Could be useful information to the group.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

On 12/13/2022 at 1:20 AM, JMPM said:

Hello! Yes we are not vaccinated so we still need to take antigen test before flying just so we don’t have to do it upon arrival. 

On 12/14/2022 at 4:57 PM, marriedtomrg said:

Just curious - did you end up doing this? Could be useful information to the group.

Hello! Not yet but was contemplating this. I’ve searched all over the internet about this website and their service but have not seen any convincing proof that they are legit or a lot of people have used them successfully, thus why I asked here. We’re flying early next year so not gonna test anytime soon. We might just end up going to one of the urgent care near us and have them do the testing. 

21 hours ago, Jujusmom said:

Hello! Not yet but was contemplating this. I’ve searched all over the internet about this website and their service but have not seen any convincing proof that they are legit or a lot of people have used them successfully, thus why I asked here. We’re flying early next year so not gonna test anytime soon. We might just end up going to one of the urgent care near us and have them do the testing. 

Have you tried Walgreens or CVS?

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

On 12/18/2022 at 3:34 PM, Jujusmom said:

Hello! Yes we are not vaccinated so we still need to take antigen test before flying just so we don’t have to do it upon arrival. 

I figured. I'm on the same boat but flying into Cebu they do the test for free on the spot but it has to be a direct flight there. We are aiming for April May for our trip who knows they'll probably drop the requirements by then hopefully 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

On 12/13/2022 at 2:20 PM, JMPM said:

On 12/19/2022 at 6:34 AM, Jujusmom said:

We are currently in the Philippines. My whole family is unvaccinated. We used the remotely supervised test sold by emed.com and had no issues entering the Philippines whatsoever with the test results they provided. Just print out a copy of your results and give it to them along with a printout of your etravel qr code (which I also recommend printing out versus presenting on your phone). They will not send you a confirmation email for etravel so make sure you print the qr code before closing the webpage.  Also make sure you do the test within 24 hours of departure. We were literally off the plane and getting our luggage within 15 minutes of landing. It helped that we had our 5 year old son with us and they allowed us to skip ahead in line because of this. We arrived December 12th. The only issue we ran into being unvaccinated is a couple hotels wouldnt let us stay there without a vaccine card (though most will now). One hotel asked us how we entered the country without a vaccine card and after I explained that the rules had changed they let us stay there. It seems that many people in the Philippines are unaware of the rule changes. Other than that the only place to refuse us entry so far without a vaccine card is ocean park (I guess they dont want our money) and no other place we have went to even requires a face diaper though most Filipinos still wear them for some reason.

On 12/19/2022 at 6:38 AM, Jujusmom said:

We couldn't even find a place locally that would do the right kind of test and give us results in a timely manner. That is why we used emed.com. Only $20 or so per test plus shipping.

On 12/20/2022 at 2:55 PM, JMPM said:

I figured. I'm on the same boat but flying into Cebu they do the test for free on the spot but it has to be a direct flight there. We are aiming for April May for our trip who knows they'll probably drop the requirements by then hopefully 

I would highly recommend against testing on arrival. First of all you will be spending a lot of unnecessary time in the airport. Secondly if you come up positive it is a 10 day quarantine.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

On 12/25/2022 at 3:13 AM, jg121783 said:

We are currently in the Philippines. My whole family is unvaccinated. We used the remotely supervised test sold by emed.com and had no issues entering the Philippines whatsoever with the test results they provided. Just print out a copy of your results and give it to them along with a printout of your etravel qr code (which I also recommend printing out versus presenting on your phone). They will not send you a confirmation email for etravel so make sure you print the qr code before closing the webpage.  Also make sure you do the test within 24 hours of departure. We were literally off the plane and getting our luggage within 15 minutes of landing. It helped that we had our 5 year old son with us and they allowed us to skip ahead in line because of this. We arrived December 12th. The only issue we ran into being unvaccinated is a couple hotels wouldnt let us stay there without a vaccine card (though most will now). One hotel asked us how we entered the country without a vaccine card and after I explained that the rules had changed they let us stay there. It seems that many people in the Philippines are unaware of the rule changes. Other than that the only place to refuse us entry so far without a vaccine card is ocean park (I guess they dont want our money) and no other place we have went to even requires a face diaper though most Filipinos still wear them for some reason.

We couldn't even find a place locally that would do the right kind of test and give us results in a timely manner. That is why we used emed.com. Only $20 or so per test plus shipping.

I would highly recommend against testing on arrival. First of all you will be spending a lot of unnecessary time in the airport. Secondly if you come up positive it is a 10 day quarantine.

Hello Sir! I'm so happy to hear about your experience (aside from the ocean park because I was planning on bringing my niece and nephew there once we are in Ph but yep if they don't want our money there are other places to go that will)! I'm checking emed.com, you have no idea how this save us because I've been looking around for antigen testing that will not scare our 2 year old. Quick question if you don't mind, which exact test did you purchase from emed? Just wanna make sure I'm getting the same so there will be no problem on our end too once we arrive in Ph. 

Have a fun and safe vacation there! Thank you so much for all the info and tips!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.