one...two...tree

Newbies Posting Tragic Story Posts

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Then again all I can stress is that you notify the mods, Steven. I think lal_brandow was the one handling all of the MENA spam, PM her and inform her that you think this may be another spamming post.

Again, replying to someone you feel is an obvious troll just feeds them. ;)

:thumbs: if you guys see any more spamming by this member, please let me know.

Yup, Lal is the SpamQueen. Now, why do I have images of her covered in pink tinned mystery meat? :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Then again all I can stress is that you notify the mods, Steven. I think lal_brandow was the one handling all of the MENA spam, PM her and inform her that you think this may be another spamming post.

I know, but it's so much fun. :P

...seriously though, when I read her thread, I didn't have time to look or make the direct connection other than wondering why all of a sudden all these broken hearted women who were married to Arab men are posting about their tragic stories, so I didn't really know whether she was sincere or not.

She's baaaccckkkk. She has three or four names here (you can tell by the constantly repeated very poor writing style and grammatical/spelling errors) and was banned was another site. She's very unstable woman who invents entire scenarios. When busted, she comes up with some excuse i.e. "I meant this poll/survey/whatever to be in a PM" . . .

Thats funny. I am new, but when I saw at least 2 posts with different names and the same story, I actually thought about that that

Remember that one lady who had posted up photos of women here on VJ who were marrying Arab men on a website? That's who came to my mind when I read the first post. I thought - either she'll be soon exploiting this tragedy or perhaps she's behind this charade? hmmm....

Thats funny. I am new, but when I saw at least 2 posts with different names and the same story, I actually thought about that that lady and the site too! But I don't know how to report to a moderator?

K-1 Visa Journey

03/10/2007 - Sent I-129F to NSC

06/05/2007 - Approved

06/25/2007 - NVC Case Number received

07/05/2007 - Fiance received Packets 3 and 4

09/06/2007 - INTERVIEW----- APPROVED

09/13/2007 - VISA IN HAND

09/14/2007 - POE AT JFK

10/26/2007 - Wedding

01/17/2008 - Email from CRIS that I-129 was approved!

AOS Journey

10/28/2007 - AOS mailed to Chicago via Federal Express

10/29/2007 - AOS received at Chicago

11/05/2007 - NOA for I-131, I-485, I-765

12/28/2007 - Biometrics

12/29/2007 - Case appeared on USCIS website

12/31/2007 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AP Approved

01/10/2008 - AP Received in mail

01/12/2008 - EAD Card Recieved in mail

07/24/2008 - AOS Interview

07/30/2008 -Card Production Ordered

08/11/2008 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

04/30/2010 - ROC mailed to CA via USPS Express Mail

08/10/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered; AOS Approved

04/24/2011 - Mailed N-400

05/12/2011 - Received I-797C

06/08/2011 - Biometrics

07/25/2011 - N-400 Interview

07/25/2011 - Oath Ceremony

MY HUSBAND IS A US CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thats funny. I am new, but when I saw at least 2 posts with different names and the same story, I actually thought about that that lady and the site too! But I don't know how to report to a moderator?

Just send us a PM with the link in it. Mods are myself (mags), lal_brandow and Yodrak.

Edited by mags

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just send us a PM with the link in it. Mods are myself (mags), lal_brandow and Yodrak.

My response to all of you is she is for real...if the post was repeated more than once...you can ask yourself possibly someone was copying her text...it is a possibility...based on experience I know that the information she gave is valid...what I am picking up from previous posts is that there are several people here that are very uncomfortable hearing the truth!! And, I think you know it is the truth - even if it was repeated...evaluate your own stories and compare notes...I think she was brave to tell you all what happened to her and I also think she is very brokenhearted and crushed...she is sending out a warning...so heed the advice and don't worry too much about how many times it was posted...it is still the truth...I have been on the website for a while and gained alot of information and help and I would like to thank you all for being courageous...but stop killing the messenger and focus on the truth...Amen. God knows how difficult this whole process is...and I am waiting too...patiently...God Bless!

My response to all of you is she is for real...if the post was repeated more than once...you can ask yourself possibly someone was copying her text...it is a possibility...based on experience I know that the information she gave is valid...what I am picking up from previous posts is that there are several people here that are very uncomfortable hearing the truth!! And, I think you know it is the truth - even if it was repeated...evaluate your own stories and compare notes...I think she was brave to tell you all what happened to her and I also think she is very brokenhearted and crushed...she is sending out a warning...so heed the advice and don't worry too much about how many times it was posted...it is still the truth...I have been on the website for a while and gained alot of information and help and I would like to thank you all for being courageous...but stop killing the messenger and focus on the truth...Amen. God knows how difficult this whole process is...and I am waiting too...patiently...God Bless!

Nobody shoudl have a problem hearing that there are men out there using women for green cards, that there are men who are liars and cheats. Everyone should go back and read the OP, it was an across the board attack on a whole culture based purely on one woman's experience. I can;t imagine anyone NOT being outraged at that!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nobody shoudl have a problem hearing that there are men out there using women for green cards, that there are men who are liars and cheats. Everyone should go back and read the OP, it was an across the board attack on a whole culture based purely on one woman's experience. I can;t imagine anyone NOT being outraged at that!

Especially here in an immigration forum. I think we've slipped a bit on our wisdom if we are now allowing people to post negative racial, ethnic or cultural stereotypes as long as they tie it in with their own personal tragedy...."I was mugged while vacationing in Jamaica. Watch out for them Jamaicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Haitians...they're crafty in thievery."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Not only that -- but the fact is she is rather well known on immigration forums. Before being banned from the last site, she revealed that she was never married to the person she claimed to be married to, and was not even the person who filed a petition from him. So while her experiences with this particular man may have had some grain of truth to them, she embellishes (read: lies) greatly and very often attacks members. Before banned from the last site, she sent PMs to members attacking their looks and weight and demanding that the only possibility was that their husbands were using them for green cards.. The fact that she wasn't smart enough to NOT use the same screen name here reveals even more into her cracked pysche.

So she's a known troll and the thread in question isn't locked down why?

I don't get it.

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: Timeline

Not only that -- but the fact is she is rather well known on immigration forums. Before being banned from the last site, she revealed that she was never married to the person she claimed to be married to, and was not even the person who filed a petition from him. So while her experiences with this particular man may have had some grain of truth to them, she embellishes (read: lies) greatly and very often attacks members. Before banned from the last site, she sent PMs to members attacking their looks and weight and demanding that the only possibility was that their husbands were using them for green cards.. The fact that she wasn't smart enough to NOT use the same screen name here reveals even more into her cracked pysche.

:thumbs: Thanks for posting

drinkblink14.gif

So she's a known troll and the thread in question isn't locked down why?

I don't get it.

she was not a known troll at the time she posted it, and in the meanwhile the thread turned into a conversation that some of our members felt was beneficial. it was allowed to stay for that reason.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I think everyone here knows that the future is unpredictable. We could only guide ourselves to see our own future, not to control it. And, we are not kids. Everyone here have experienced that not everyone is the same. That is a big duh!

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Aren't most of us here skeptical about personal stories posted from somebody who just joined, particularly if they give out advice based on blanket stereotypes of certain foreigners? :unsure:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=79221&hl=

Adding to the suspicion is how these noobs already know al the features of the site and the dynamics of the people here. :whistle:

It could be that the person created a new account, but was on VJ before in the past with a different ID. That may be why she knows the features of the site, etc. I'm not saying this is the case but it could be.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Filed: Timeline

I know, but it's so much fun. :P

...seriously though, when I read her thread, I didn't have time to look or make the direct connection other than wondering why all of a sudden all these broken hearted women who were married to Arab men are posting about their tragic stories, so I didn't really know whether she was sincere or not.

She's baaaccckkkk. She has three or four names here (you can tell by the constantly repeated very poor writing style and grammatical/spelling errors) and was banned was another site. She's very unstable woman who invents entire scenarios. When busted, she comes up with some excuse i.e. "I meant this poll/survey/whatever to be in a PM" . . .

The reality is that even if all the things she was saying were true, no one on a visa board is going to listen anyway.Until you are faced with the harsh reality of someone using you and breaking your feelings, you do not want to accept the pain or the truth. I have one friend who has been used by 3 different Moroccan men for papers since the 80s and each time, she went for the same type, illegal and no job here in Orlando. No one will listen to warnings ( not even me , ) so its futile for these doom and gloom people to post. Each person believes it cannot happen to "me" and then when it does most women are just too embarassed to scream it all over town because it means in her eyes she is unlovable if all someone wanted her for were papers. Getting used does terrible damage and trust me, you do not recover from it.. You never get your trust back