Mezyan

Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I checked the status of my husbands i485 today and saw “Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered” the history shows the same day a notice stating the interview was ready to be scheduled was posted. See image below. 

we had an interview date back in feb this year but had already moved out of state and uscis hadn’t processed our move paperwork fast enough. So it’s been a status of rescheduled for a long time. 

obviously the notice will provide more information and hopefully we should be getting it soon, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything similar and what the outcome was? 

884DECC9-4FDC-4788-A184-4AC6008D3CD6.jpeg

Edited by Mezyan

*** Moved from AOS from K1 Visas forum to AOS Progress Reports ***

57 minutes ago, Mezyan said:

I checked the status of my husbands i485 today and saw “Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered”

Hopefully it means the interview has been waived, but you won't know for sure until you see "Case has been approved" or something similar 🤞

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Update, in case it helps someone: 

it seems like the Salt Lake City office didn’t forward our paperwork after our cancelled interview due to a move. They held onto it for almost a year. So the notice update seems to be from when they forwarded the adjustment application to Houston.  A few days ago we got a letter for an interview to the correct local home office. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.