noman shahid

RFE received on I 130 f4 (merged)

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can any one please advise how to respond RFE.they ask me to send missing foreign language document which I have already uploaded with my case but they ask me to send a photo copy of foreign language document.

2ndly they told me to send a complete accurate and certified English translation of entire foreign language document 

Please advise what document should I send and how should I send by online or by mail

Hi @noman shahid have you checked whether your foreign document is listed in visa reciprocity table? For Pakistan it can be found here. If it meets the requirements, you need to send it with certified English translation. A lot of firms even online specialize in this. Or it can be a native speaker who translated it (not from your family).

Better to send it via certified USPS mail to have a proof of you sending the response.

15 minutes ago, noman shahid said:

Yes my birth certificate was issued 1 month later of my date of birth.and it is in English language already so I have submitted only my birth certificate 

Do you have a version in Urdu? If yes, submit a copy of that with translation

Sounds like your birth was registered timely ( within 2 months ) so there is no issue of delayed registration, but may simply have a document that was recently issues in English. If indeed you only have in hand an original/ certified original in English , you can respond to the RFE by stating that the issuing authority provided your certified copy in English only and that such is acceptable as per Visa Reciprocity. Print out and highlight the relevant page.

From link provided by @OldUser:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Pakistan.html

Birth certificates can be in either English or Urdu with English translation.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/30/2022 at 8:59 AM, Family said:

The RFE is always sent and addressed to the Petitioner , make sure a copy of that RFE is included with the response …no matter who prepares it

Thank you dear I have attached the what they want in RFE please have a look and advise me what evidence should I provide them to mitigate the risk of rejection of my case.

Also please advise evidence has to upload online on USCIS or send by post.

And who will send?? can I send it to uscis as a benifitiary or my petitioner will post evidence to uscis ??IMG-20221030-WA0003.thumb.jpg.f6d1741b4c3e9fe56ee04542b45b1de3.jpg

Do you have a "NADRA style" birth certificate, a UC birth certificate, or a Municipal birth certificate?

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

5 hours ago, noman shahid said:

Only UC one I have submitted with I 130.but I have nadra one also 

UC certificates are typically in Urdu.  You should submit the Urdu one along with its English translation.

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.