J&D1008

OCTOBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

137 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, New Romantics said:

I haven't seen anything specific for October yet, but I do have a script (the one that @grumpypiggy has been using). After work I'll take a better look and see what it would take to get something going.

1 minute ago, JB1990 said:

I use that one as well! It's great. I was just wondering if there is one where we can see the different ranges haha 

Just now, Naterson said:

I haven't seen anything specific for October yet, but I do have a script (the one that @grumpypiggy has been using). After work I'll take a better look and see what it would take to get something going.

That would be amazing!! Thank you so much! Would be very curious to see!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JB1990 said:

That is a really good one, I keep it open. It's great for an overview of things.

I think @New Romantics is looking for something with a little more detail about October specifically with a breakdown of cases within the month etc. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, New Romantics said:

I use that one as well! It's great. I was just wondering if there is one where we can see the different ranges haha 

That would be amazing!! Thank you so much! Would be very curious to see!

I haven't forgotten, I'm running my script now to try and get it set up. It takes a while to go through all the cases though.

Timeline
On 3/16/2023 at 2:27 AM, New Romantics said:

No worries!! I appreciate the effort!

I've got it started, take a look and let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tjozzPBSCE908J3Q6BSBEI5bgKsKy9eSRhPI0sriuXA/edit?usp=sharing

7 hours ago, Naterson said:

I've got it started, take a look and let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tjozzPBSCE908J3Q6BSBEI5bgKsKy9eSRhPI0sriuXA/edit?usp=sharing

Amazing work!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much for taking the time! I'm in the 05500 range!

Edited by New Romantics

Timeline
1 hour ago, New Romantics said:

Amazing work!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much for taking the time! I'm in the 05500 range!

Great, I'll probably clean it up later. I ended up having to use the app for it, and it took a long time to pull the data. I'll probably lose some of the ranges at the beginning where it's still September. I'm debating losing the one at the end that's mostly November, but there are several that were received in October in that range.

I'm thinking I'll update it once a month for now since there's not going to be much of anything happening for a while.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Naterson said:

Great, I'll probably clean it up later. I ended up having to use the app for it, and it took a long time to pull the data. I'll probably lose some of the ranges at the beginning where it's still September. I'm debating losing the one at the end that's mostly November, but there are several that were received in October in that range.

I'm thinking I'll update it once a month for now since there's not going to be much of anything happening for a while.

@NatersonIt looks so good! 

I also took the original Feb 2022 template from Bh_sarah (with her permission) to create something for Dec 2022.  I'm also going to update it just once a month for now... 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ok-Mix said:

@Naterson I noticed you added a "transfers" column.  Did they stand out that much that you wanted to account for them rather than the "other action" column? Just curious... 

Because so few cases have been moving it seemed somewhat significant. As they move on it'll become less and less. I could (and probably will) move them to another closed category.

25 minutes ago, Ok-Mix said:

@NatersonIt looks so good! 

I also took the original Feb 2022 template from Bh_sarah (with her permission) to create something for Dec 2022.  I'm also going to update it just once a month for now... 

Yes, much thanks to @Bh_sarah! The template is really nice.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ok-Mix said:

2 hours ago, Naterson said:

Yes, much thanks to @Bh_sarah! The template is really nice.

Hi, all! No need to thank me. I got this spreadsheet base from early 2022 groups, somehow the late 2022 groups don't really use it and prefer data to be posted in full here from their custom script. I did make some changes on the design and added a few more categories, so feel free to change it as well.

It's great you're tracking this early, not a lot of movement now but it helps you understand so much. I wish I had started mine even earlier. I would just say to you to track expedites. I have a separate tab for it that I keep hidden for this. It's amazing to see how any approvals super early AREN'T expedited at all. I wonder what they know that we don't.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.