Paula&David

September 2022 I-130 filers

522 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Peter and Tam said:

Uscis processing time has increase again TSC is now 13months a move from 12.5 to 13months. Where are they heading to. 

You're lucky that you're at TSC - Potomac is 16 months! Looks like TSC actually has the shortest timeline of all the SC's.

We started at TSC, but got transferred to Potomac almost immediately after submission

image.png.42ee708b480146e359b25bfa273d340d.png

Edited by bencdxb

On 5/3/2023 at 11:20 AM, Micam said:

I was approved on the Thurs and I checked on Saturday, so it was a few days before I realised.

I did, I got an email 4 days after the approval notice (Monday), I was surprised at how fast the turn around was what with it being a weekend. I also hadn't sent off for the police check until the end of last week! I couldn't find the forms for a while and I emailed the wrong address (I emailed the one I was directed to contact if it was the first time you reached out) and I am kicking myself for it!  When did you send off for the police check? We're head to head haha!

Hi Micam, 

We haven't recieved our NVC welcome email yet. 

Did both petitioner and beneficiary recieve one? Also, our case only updated to 'case was sent to department of state' on Wednesday last week. Did you get that status before your welcome email?

16 hours ago, MarmiteC said:

Hi Micam, 

We haven't recieved our NVC welcome email yet. 

Did both petitioner and beneficiary recieve one? Also, our case only updated to 'case was sent to department of state' on Wednesday last week. Did you get that status before your welcome email?

Hey! 

Yes, both petitioner and beneficiary received the email. Our case updated to that the same day we received the email. I think sometimes it can take a little while to go through - I had been looking at the timelines on here and assumed it might take a week or two, if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, Micam said:

Hey! 

Yes, both petitioner and beneficiary received the email. Our case updated to that the same day we received the email. I think sometimes it can take a little while to go through - I had been looking at the timelines on here and assumed it might take a week or two, if I remember correctly.

Thanks. Although there's no massive rush as waiting on the police certificate. Just so I know roughly what to expect. 

2 hours ago, DaniandChris said:

Nothing new. Still on active review as of April 17th. Getting a bit tired of the waiting game to be honest. Cant wait till this whole process is over. Just wanna be together already. 

Have you tried sending the K3?  Never know, it may help.  

My K3 has now been denied, I feel it did help us with hindsight.  Either way, I figure it's another lottery ticket for the visa...

1 minute ago, MarmiteC said:

My K3 has now been denied, I feel it did help us with hindsight.  Either way, I figure it's another lottery ticket for the visa...

Ours also still says active review and estimated processing time is down to 3months at TSC although not something reliable but let’s see what happens during this 3months. 

1 hour ago, Peter and Tam said:

Ours also still says active review and estimated processing time is down to 3months at TSC although not something reliable but let’s see what happens during this 3months. 

Last time we checked it said 4 month estimate and we haven’t had any update since the day we filed.  I’m hoping we hear something soon just so I know something is happening. 

On 5/16/2023 at 3:09 AM, MarmiteC said:

I haven’t tried sending a K3, but I’m kind of at a point where maybe I should send it to see if it’ll get their butts in gear! 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Has anyone`s estimate time changed today? last time they changed it abruptly it went 2 months up and today it went down. mine changed from 7 months to 2 weeks. 

3 minutes ago, iedg said:

Has anyone`s estimate time changed today? last time they changed it abruptly it went 2 months up and today it went down. mine changed from 7 months to 2 weeks. 

Mine was 3 months just when I check this morning and seeing your post I checked again and it says Your case is taking longer than expected to process. You do not need to take any action at this time. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.