in kh

F1 RFE (merged)

24 posts in this topic

Hello, arken!

Thank you for your reply.

You wrote: " Regarding B2 extension, at least you can point toward July 2021 policy that eliminates the requirement for B2 extension while F1 COS is pending." Can I have a link for this law? What is the name of this law?

The school told me that all students receivers the same letters. All answers very hard for me. I hope I can find the right answer for this RFE.

Thank you for your support.

58 minutes ago, in kh said:

Hello, arken!

Thank you for your reply.

You wrote: " Regarding B2 extension, at least you can point toward July 2021 policy that eliminates the requirement for B2 extension while F1 COS is pending." Can I have a link for this law? What is the name of this law?

The school told me that all students receivers the same letters. All answers very hard for me. I hope I can find the right answer for this RFE.

Thank you for your support.

Are you seriously asking VJ forum members to provide you with answers to your RFE

No one is going to do that. 

YOU are the one attempting COS, YOU are the one who went to visa interview and knows what you said to the consular officer and to the border patrol officer on why you were coming to the US. If you don’t know how to answer RFE perhaps time to pack up and go back to your home country. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, in kh said:

All answers very hard for me. I hope I can find the right answer for this RFE.

You will have to figure this out on your own, or seek the help of an experienced lawyer.  The RFE is asking for much more than short, simple answers to the six pages of questions.  They want details.  You will also need lots of supporting documentation, hard evidence, receipts, transcripts, affidavits, etc., as requested very clearly in each section of the RFE.  The only option you have is to very clearly, directly, and with as much detail as they are asking for, answer each question sent to you.  You are wasting your time if you are trying to "find" the right answers here.  The truth is the truth, and only you know what it is.  And only you have access to the documentary evidence you will need to back up all of your answers.  Make sure that you respond to the RFE by the deadline given in the letter.

Hello, carmel34!

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have collected all the papers and do it myself. I know that I have to answer all these questions. I was wondering if anyone had the same experience (received an RFE) as me, so I posted my topic here. But some of the responses were angry responses, and that bothered me.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Hello, everyone!

I am in the process of writing an RFI. Documents is due by the end of this month. I'm afraid I won't be able to.
They say that there is a law that letters from the RFI were extended for another 2 months from the date indicated on the RFI. Maybe someone knows about it? If there is such a document, can you send me a link?
Thank you.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 8/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, in kh said:

Hello, everyone!

I am in the process of writing an RFI. Documents is due by the end of this month. I'm afraid I won't be able to.
They say that there is a law that letters from the RFI were extended for another 2 months from the date indicated on the RFI. Maybe someone knows about it? If there is such a document, can you send me a link?
Thank you.

Your rfe deadline is extended by 60 days. A simple googling of "uscis rfe due dte extension" yields the link.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.