S86

NVC requested extra doc and now is silent

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello VJ,

I submitted  all the documents needed to NVC they accepted all and asked for more I then submitted the extra document and they haven't replied. It's been 45 days and they haven't accepted this final document. They also do answer any of my questions, they just send a generic reply every time. Why is it taking so long to accept this last document?

Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, S86 said:

Hello VJ,

I submitted  all the documents needed to NVC they accepted all and asked for more I then submitted the extra document and they haven't replied. It's been 45 days and they haven't accepted this final document. They also do answer any of my questions, they just send a generic reply every time. Why is it taking so long to accept this last document?

Thanks in advance.

Because every time you submit something you go to the end of the list.

in 2019 mine took about 3 months each time that I need to correct something

Timeline

Well here is the really weird part. That same day they asked I submitted all the extra documents but they didn't accept one of them and asked for a different "joint sponsors w-2" when I submitted that document they didn't check it and its the final and only document that says submitted. They accepted 4 other documents the same day submitted them but this document they just left alone. I don't know if it was at the end of the work day or they just didn't care.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Takes 76 days currently for NVC to review anything you upload. so count 76 days from the date the file you uploaded has after it.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Timeline
On 8/13/2022 at 4:56 PM, Loren Y said:

Takes 76 days currently for NVC to review anything you upload. so count 76 days from the date the file you uploaded has after it.

76 days? This is very inefficient. No wonder they are backed up.

I have a similar issue. I got an RFE for unreadable civil docs on May 31.  I immediately uploaded new ones, but did it incorrectly as additional documents rather than deleting and replacing.  On August 15 they should have looked at my file again and, of course, the issue had not been addressed. I have since discovered the correct way to replace those docs, and have done so, but shouldn't they have messaged me again?  Is there something else I need to do besides delete and replace those 2 docs?  I'd appreciate any insight anyone has on this issue.  I'd like to get it right this time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.