lemurianelf

Police Record for Canada - different "right" versions circulating

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, ConsistentCut said:

The FAQ says 1 year. Did they change it?

Yep last year. It’s now good for 2 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got mine on the mail (I am in Canada but my visa will be processed in Brazil).
Looks exactly like the second version and I asked for whole repository, privacy act. Took me 5 weeks to get it.
Thank you for the images, I hope they accept this one when my time to go through the NVC/Interview comes.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
On 8/19/2022 at 5:52 PM, ClemsonC said:

What day did you resubmit yours again? I think we resubmitted relatively close to the same time 

The second one you posted nvc accepted for my daughter and me.

Just saw this! We resubmitted June 22nd. I think you were a couple days after us.

We also sent an inquiry June 25th as well, so hoping to hear back from NVC this week - I'm not holding my breath for much, I'm expecting some generic response at this point. 

Timeline
On 8/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, M.Knaebel said:

Just saw this! We resubmitted June 22nd. I think you were a couple days after us.

We also sent an inquiry June 25th as well, so hoping to hear back from NVC this week - I'm not holding my breath for much, I'm expecting some generic response at this point. 

Update. Got a response from NVC. Generic as hell, I don’t even think they read the message.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The documents you submitted will be reviewed soon. We will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information.

Current processing times are posted on our website at https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes (English) or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos (Spanish).

If you need to correct or re-submit a document, we will send you an email stating that you have a message in your Consular Electronic Applicant Center (CEAC) account. Return to https://ceac.state.gov/iv and click on the View Messages button to read our comments and instructions.

To see whether documents are missing or need to be deleted and re-submitted, you should open these tabs:

·        Civil Documents

·        Affidavit of Support Documents and Financial Evidence

You can also check the status of the items you submitted and your case in general in your CEAC account.

Thanks for absolutely nothing.
If my police certificate gets rejected again what are we supposed to do? This is so frustrating. 

Timeline
On 8/16/2022 at 11:31 PM, M.Knaebel said:

Sure thing. I cut off the bottom here but did upload the document in its entirety. 

Update: We just got DQ'd. They accepted the same police clearance they rejected last time. Pretty sure we just had bad luck the first time around.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.