Dhilman2

uploading documents for the interview in August (merged)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have two questions:

1. is there a link to upload documents such as the Affidavit of Support and supporting documents to the Embassy for the interview.. haven't been able to find out how.

2. Is my fiancée considered at this point an immigrant or non-immigrant? This seems to be sensitive to the covid-vaccine requirement. She doesn't want to take the vaccine since one of her cousins died and another is very sick and has physical problems with a lot of pain since. 

TIA for help with these ?s.. Our interview is August 11!! Dave

K-1 visa is non-immigrant visa that is treated like an immigrant visa.

Nothing to upload to NVC. Follow the instructions provided by the embassy when the appointment was scheduled.

Affidavit of Support and supporting documents goes with fiancé to the embassy for the interview.

Everyone has to had taken the vaccine or gotten a waiver before the medical would be performed.

Edited by randy32

Timeline

Thanks Randy, we have already passed the medical without the vaccine. Things are changing. Even the interview, the embassy told us the vaccine or the pcr test not required. But boarding the plane is the big one I suppose. 

ON the directions at the embassy site, they mentioned uploading the documents.. Thanks again. She will hand carry them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Two hijack posts removed. Please start your own thread if you have questions about your own case.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Regarding: Form I-134 OMB No. 1615-0014 Expires 10/31/2022  that K1 sponsors have to submit and various civi documents.

My fiancé received an email on July 28, 2022  from the embassy after her medical appointment was finished. It informed her civil documents and the I-134 Declaration has to be uploaded and further gives instructions and a warning.

I called the embassy interview appointment line and they told me to email the support staff at the embassy for clarification and a possible upload link.   Has anyone received this email from the Embassy? (referring to the highlighted section)

Page 4 of embassy email July 28.png

Edited by Ontarkie
attachment removed, personal information showing

• Ontarkie changed the title to uploading documents for the interview in August (merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Related threads merged. Post also edited to removed attachments with personal information showing.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.