Waitingtolong

July Interview Letters

195 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Il y a 58 minutes, brappleton1984 disait :

Oui, ils prennent toujours des cas qui ont été DQ'd en 2020, donc vous avez un peu de temps à attendre. J'ai aussi beaucoup de temps à attendre. Nos filles et moi sommes ici en Amérique pendant que mon mari est en Haïti. Lorsque j'essaie d'accélérer, on me dit que tout le monde est dans la même situation, donc ils n'accéléreront pas. Un de nos voisins a été enlevé par un gang et mon mari a été volé sous la menace d'une arme à feu, mais ils disent que ce n'est pas suffisant pour accélérer. Priez pour vous !

I’m sorry. I pray for you.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/3/2022 at 11:08 AM, Fabio R S said:

Just got an interview appointment at the Rio de Janeiro consulate!

DQ 07/05

Interview 09/12

Lot´s of people in the Brazil whatsapp group got appointments so it is finally moving along!

How long does it take between the DQ and the interview appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Nig said:

My DQ was July 5th and the interview email was received on August 3rd. The actual interview will be on September 12th so about two months from DQ to interview.

Timeline
Just now, Nig said:

I'm have my DQ on August 8 and I still don't have any news from US consulate in Rio

Timeline
Just now, Fabio R S said:

My DQ was July 5th and the interview email was received on August 3rd. The actual interview will be on September 12th so about two months from DQ to interview.

Thanks. It's help to stress out a little bit 

On 8/17/2022 at 4:19 PM, luckyfish123 said:

Still waiting for mine. DQ'ed, 7/14.

Hello Anyone from Tunisia Embassy still waiting?  We are DQ June 17th and still nothing. Just waiting for our IL.  

On 8/17/2022 at 6:55 PM, Nig said:

I'm have my DQ on August 8 and I still don't have any news from US consulate in Rio

there are people from even before that (end of july, very beginning of august) who are still waiting for an interview letter/date across the globe

26 minutes ago, luckyfish123 said:

Just want to  report back, DQ'ed 7/14, interview on 10/20. Literally received the email while I am tiktoking and eating breakfast at the same time.

Lucky!!! I still waiting on mine and I dq June 17 

1 minute ago, luckyfish123 said:

I feel like your consulate must backlog like crazy.

no they arn’t just they are working on lottery and student visas right now.  They arn’t doing any spousal visas.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.