Waitingtolong

July Interview Letters

195 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Redrobot said:

Oh yeah, I remember now. Good job.  I had my medical in Amsterdam yesterday! Was a nice experience, not stressful at all.. my favourite part of this process so far 😂

@Redrobot we are also in Amsterdam and recently DQ! Was it tricky to schedule your medical without an IL or did they not care? How long was the wait for an appointment?

Just now, FR2022 said:

@Redrobot we are also in Amsterdam and recently DQ! Was it tricky to schedule your medical without an IL or did they not care? How long was the wait for an appointment?

They only required the case number. After that, I made sure to have any missing vaccines (chickenpox for example) at the GGD. When I was able to prove I’d had all required vaccines, they offered me a date and time slot. Took me 3 weeks total, including waiting for a GGD appointment. Good luck!

Just now, Redrobot said:

They only required the case number. After that, I made sure to have any missing vaccines (chickenpox for example) at the GGD. When I was able to prove I’d had all required vaccines, they offered me a date and time slot. Took me 3 weeks total, including waiting for a GGD appointment. Good luck!

What’s your visa class and DQ date, by the way? Helps others to fill in your timeline 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi good & bad news here: another VISA appointment arrived here (Germany/Frankfurt consulate). Interview date is pretty late (for my taste, on average here in Germany it seemed like before July most people got an interview within 3-5 weeks).  Interview date is Sept. 26th, DQ was June 28th.

I sent a request for expedition. We'll see if it helps in any sort of way..

Edited by adventures
spelling

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I just received the mail from NVC about my visa appointment.

DQ date - July 6th 2022

Interview date - September 23rd 2022

Like @adventures said it's pretty late.

I believe @BeaPad  has also have their interview scheduled on September 16th.

All the best everyone.

17 minutes ago, Redrobot said:

Congrats everyone!! Hope the rest of us hear something soon ❤️

I feel so discouraged.  My Dq was June 17th and I still didn’t get our IL.  Tunisia is a fast embassy normally but the Nvc is really slowing it down.  I hope they didn’t forget about us or lose our case.  I see others after us getting IL’s.  

25 minutes ago, MrsFerchichi said:

I feel so discouraged.  My Dq was June 17th and I still didn’t get our IL.  Tunisia is a fast embassy normally but the Nvc is really slowing it down.  I hope they didn’t forget about us or lose our case.  I see others after us getting IL’s.  

It’s so, so tough.. I have been pattern-spotting again, though ☺️ Do we think the NVC are working through I-130s in alphabetical order of country name? Embassy countries with ILs so far have included Belgium, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guyana… those of us with I-130 and still waiting are from Haiti, Netherlands, Switzerland, Tunisia, U.K. …

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Redrobot said:

It’s so, so tough.. I have been pattern-spotting again, though ☺️ Do we think the NVC are working through I-130s in alphabetical order of country name? Embassy countries with ILs so far have included Belgium, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guyana… those of us with I-130 and still waiting are from Haiti, Netherlands, Switzerland, Tunisia, U.K. …

I'm waiting for an interview letter in Brazil, DQ date is 07/05. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Redrobot said:

Oh, that’s right… and I-130, too.. did you see anyone from Brazil receive an IL this week?

Nope, I'm in a WhatsApp group with a bunch of people waiting for an interview in Brazil. We have DQs from mid June still waiting for an interview letter. They mentioned that there are a lot of Russians doing medicals in Brazil, seems like the state department is processing a lot of asylum requests throughout the world. Not sure if that is the cause of these delays though.

Edited by Fabio R S

16 minutes ago, Fabio R S said:

I'm waiting for an interview letter in Brazil, DQ date is 07/05. 

Chili , Algeria,  Morocco, and Canada I have also seen getting IL 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.