Waitingtolong

July Interview Letters

195 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Oh, apparently the email also contains my interview date. In all that excitement I didn't scroll all the way down 😂 my interview is September 6th. Not the closest date but at least it's something.

12 minutes ago, Nika P said:

Oh, apparently the email also contains my interview date. In all that excitement I didn't scroll all the way down 😂 my interview is September 6th. Not the closest date but at least it's something.

AMAZING!!!! I Hope to hear very soon! My DQ June 27! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nika P said:

Finally some good news! I´m in a whatsapp group of folks waiting for an interview in Brazil and interview letters grinded to a halt over there as well. Hopefully this is a sign that the NVC is moving along interview letters in general.

Thanks for the update!

22 minutes ago, Nika P said:

That’s amazing!  No more uncertainty even though it’s further off that you’d hoped. Have you done your medical yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Redrobot said:

That’s amazing!  No more uncertainty even though it’s further off that you’d hoped. Have you done your medical yet?

My medical is August 9th. Good thing I never waited for my interview date to schedule that because the earliest medical date right now is September 15th in Belgium.

Just now, Nika P said:

My medical is August 9th. Good thing I never waited for my interview date to schedule that because the earliest medical date right now is September 15th in Belgium.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Good job.  I had my medical in Amsterdam yesterday! Was a nice experience, not stressful at all.. my favourite part of this process so far 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nika P said:

Congratulations!

Thanks for rallying up everyone from FB groups to here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nika P said:

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 good luck on your interview 🍀 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.