JojoandTomas

JULY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

183 posts in this topic

We got feedback from our Congressional representative. We recived NOA 2 on 28th

The National Visa Center (NVC) received this immigrant visa petition on September 8, 2022. Currently we are working on cases received from USCIS on September 2, 2022.  Once this case has been entered into our system the NVC will contact all case parties with further processing instructions.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, DSBeijing said:

We got feedback from our Congressional representative. We recived NOA 2 on 28th

The National Visa Center (NVC) received this immigrant visa petition on September 8, 2022. Currently we are working on cases received from USCIS on September 2, 2022.  Once this case has been entered into our system the NVC will contact all case parties with further processing instructions.

Thanks for sharing the reply. How long did it take for your representative to get back to you? 

11 minutes ago, atcnaydn said:

Thanks for sharing the reply. How long did it take for your representative to get back to you? 

We contacted her on last Tuesday (20th Sep). She confirmed that she will contact the agency on our behalf on Thursday(22nd Sep).

She informed us today about the status 

So around 7 days for everything

Timeline
Just now, DSBeijing said:

We contacted her on last Tuesday (20th Sep). She confirmed that she will contact the agency on our behalf on Thursday(22nd Sep).

She informed us today about the status 

So around 7 days for everything

Oh okay. I sent the email yesterday, and didn’t get confirmation they will check. So I was wondering. Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Fiancé had medical today, afterwards she immediately phoned the embassy to schedule appt. They set up an online account for her and sent an email with instructions to login, pay the fee and schedule the appt. After completing the profile and paying the fee there are no appointments available 😒

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mari_Justin said:

Fiancé had medical today, afterwards she immediately phoned the embassy to schedule appt. They set up an online account for her and sent an email with instructions to login, pay the fee and schedule the appt. After completing the profile and paying the fee there are no appointments available 😒

Sorry to hear that. Any idea when you might find an available appointment?

Timeline
2 hours ago, atcnaydn said:

Sorry to hear that. Any idea when you might find an available appointment?

We’ve emailed asking for advice. What’s even more frustrating is they limit the times you can load the page, I guess it’s like 12 times and then they lock you out until the next day.  🤷‍♂️

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mari_Justin said:

We’ve emailed asking for advice. What’s even more frustrating is they limit the times you can load the page, I guess it’s like 12 times and then they lock you out until the next day.  🤷‍♂️

That's very strange and not something we wanted to hear when we're right behind you guys...😰

On another note, did your fiance take the criminal record in only Estonian or did you guys have it translated to English?  Also, did your fiance have it mailed to her or just printed it out from digital delivery?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric10112021 said:

That's very strange and not something we wanted to hear when we're right behind you guys...😰

On another note, did your fiance take the criminal record in only Estonian or did you guys have it translated to English?  Also, did your fiance have it mailed to her or just printed it out from digital delivery?

She has police records for Estonia and Spain, both have been translated. I cant recall if she did it in person or online. I will ask and let you know. 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

She has police records for Estonia and Spain, both have been translated. I cant recall if she did it in person or online. I will ask and let you know. 

Thanks man, also let us know how you get an interview scheduled...we obviously will probably run into the same issues. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.