madmanmike

June 2022 K-1 I-129f Filers

662 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

JUNE 2022 UPDATE AS OF SEPTEMBER 19

90000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

90500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

91000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

92500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

93500: 1 Approval, 3 RFERs (1 new / 3 in progress)

94500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

95500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

96000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER, 1 Other (Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration) (1 new / 4 in progress)

96500: 1 Approval, 2 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)

97000: 2 Approvals, 1 RFER, 1 Withdrawal (0 new / 4 in progress)

97500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)

98000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

99500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)

28 Total Updates: 12 Approvals, 14 RFERs, 1 Withdrawal, 1 Other (Case Was Reopened For Reconsideration)

➡️Total for this month: 127 Untouched, 2933 Approvals, 278 RFESs, 161 RFERs, 343 Denials, 6 Expedites(Denied: 6), 139 Withdrawals, 48 Others

📄Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zxjmSkJ1J055Bnbc7ghMGFuu8ZZPYJT_34pXLS966kA/edit?usp=sharing 

Timeline
⬇️This was the percentage data for yesterday⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.2%

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.4%

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.2%

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.7%

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.9%

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.5%

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 5.2%

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

⬇️This is the percentage data for today⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.2%🟰

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.4%🟰

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.2%🟰

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.7%🟰

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.9%🟰

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.5%🟰

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.9%📉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Elays said:
⬇️This was the percentage data for yesterday⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.2%

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.4%

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.2%

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.7%

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.9%

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.5%

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 5.2%

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

⬇️This is the percentage data for today⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.2%🟰

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.4%🟰

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.2%🟰

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.7%🟰

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.9%🟰

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.5%🟰

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 4.9%📉

Gosh. I cannot imagine the pain, frustration and anger of those folks in the 4.5% of the cases still untouched. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

4 minutes ago, madmanmike said:

Gosh. I cannot imagine the pain, frustration and anger of those folks in the 4.5% of the cases still untouched. 

We are still on “Case Received” since June 8th 2022.  It’s honestly pretty fricken horrible; we’ve been watching how uscis was doing cases and had predicted June or July to get processed. That came and went. We checked our inquiry date and it says January 2024.

Our plans to start our lives together is put on hold by an unfair system. We don’t know when anything will happen, have no legal recourse to get answers, and can’t make any reliable plans for moving, wedding, etc etc.

3 hours ago, MusaYamaPi said:

We are still on “Case Received” since June 8th 2022.  It’s honestly pretty fricken horrible; we’ve been watching how uscis was doing cases and had predicted June or July to get processed. That came and went. We checked our inquiry date and it says January 2024.

Our plans to start our lives together is put on hold by an unfair system. We don’t know when anything will happen, have no legal recourse to get answers, and can’t make any reliable plans for moving, wedding, etc etc.

What can I say, I feel your pain and I hope you get some relief soon.

The 16.5 months turn around is a joke, USCIS just doesn't want to properly update that but I'm hoping soon that will be updated so you can submit an inquiry!

Timeline

Guys the scan is not working😔

It gives this error⬇️

path "/case-history/WAC2390080221/english"

error "Unauthorized"
message "Full authentication is required to access this resource"
status 401

Other people who also do scans think USCIS made the API private, I will try to scan tomorrow again but if they really made the API private I dont know if we will be able to do scans anymore🙃

Timeline
2 hours ago, Elays said:

Guys the scan is not working😔

It gives this error⬇️

path "/case-history/WAC2390080221/english"

error "Unauthorized"
message "Full authentication is required to access this resource"
status 401

Other people who also do scans think USCIS made the API private, I will try to scan tomorrow again but if they really made the API private I dont know if we will be able to do scans anymore🙃

Update➡️ some ppl had found a way to fix it but I'm worried if USCIS is trying to protect their data, they have been doing tools outages very often lately...I wonder if they just don't want ppl to scan their data for free or they want to know who scan the data...so I think I won't be scanning in the near future bcs I'm worried if they can track my pc or something...Im sorry for all the ppl who still waiting to get approved🥺😔 I hope you can forgive me💔

Timeline
1 hour ago, Elays said:

Update➡️ some ppl had found a way to fix it but I'm worried if USCIS is trying to protect their data, they have been doing tools outages very often lately...I wonder if they just don't want ppl to scan their data for free or they want to know who scan the data...so I think I won't be scanning in the near future bcs I'm worried if they can track my pc or something...Im sorry for all the ppl who still waiting to get approved🥺😔 I hope you can forgive me💔

Just another case of a govt entity trying to mask It’s inefficiency. 

Your scans have been above and beyond. Thank you for what you have been doing, and don’t worry about what is happening now. We could not ask  more of you. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline

YAY! We just got approved yesterday! Now I gotta find out what to do next, lol.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Erik and Glydyl said:

YAY! We just got approved yesterday! Now I gotta find out what to do next, lol.

OMG congrats❤️ finally🥰 NVC stage now

Go to this thread, its for September NOA2 cases, you will find info about next step there⬇️

Timeline
2 hours ago, Elays said:

OMG congrats❤️ finally🥰 NVC stage now

Go to this thread, its for September NOA2 cases, you will find info about next step there⬇️

Thank you so much for everything you do for all of us!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MusaYamaPi said:

After 485 days of waiting, we have finally gone from received to approved. I don’t have words for either the stress I felt or the relief I feel now.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!  What great news!!! 

Congratulations, happy you could join us!

I was waiting for you to get your approval, I'm pretty much ready to call this thread dead, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I feel all the people that actually follow this thread already got their approval, perhaps someone will prove me wrong.

Congrats and best of luck to everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.