Alix64

I-751 MAY 2022 Filers

359 posts in this topic

Anyone else here heard nothing since the 24 months extension letter? I saw someone from June filers got his biometric waived.. I haven't heard anything for my biometric :(

Edited by mepck

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
8 minutes ago, mepck said:

Anyone else here heard nothing since the 24 months extension letter? I saw someone from June filers got his biometric waived.. I haven't heard anything for my biometric :(

I haven't heard anything yet,but I'm assuming they're going to waive my biometrics and use the ones taken for AOS 2 years ago

Mine updated to fingerprints were taken 15 days ago. They reused mine from AOS 

1 hour ago, Caligirl1 said:

I haven't heard anything yet,but I'm assuming they're going to waive my biometrics and use the ones taken for AOS 2 years ago

Thank you so much! I feel much better; I am not the only one waiting lol

50 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Awesome! When did you submit the paperwork? Early May? Edit: I just checked your timeline. We have the same timeline as 5/31/2022 :) But different Service Center, mine is LIN (Nebraska) :(

Edited by mepck

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Oh wow,that's fast.....you submitted end of may,right?

4 hours ago, mepck said:

Thank you so much! I feel much better; I am not the only one waiting lol

Awesome! When did you submit the paperwork? Early May? Edit: I just checked your timeline. We have the same timeline as 5/31/2022 :) But different Service Center, mine is LIN (Nebraska) :(

Did you come on K1 - AOS - ROC? 

2 hours ago, Caligirl1 said:

Oh wow,that's fast.....you submitted end of may,right?

Yes my timeline is 

Package sent with FedEx 05/26/22
Received at USCIS 05/31/22
Text notification 06/03/22

13 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Did you come on K1 - AOS - ROC? 

Yes my timeline is 

Package sent with FedEx 05/26/22
Received at USCIS 05/31/22
Text notification 06/03/22

Yes K1-AOS-ROC

Text notif 5/31/22

22 hours ago, Caligirl1 said:

Awesome 👌 

Thank you!

14 hours ago, mepck said:

Congratulations! Mine is still nothing since the last 24 months extension letter lol, hopefully I will hear about the biometrics soon..

Seems like CR1s are a bit faster than K1s when you look at the VJ timelines. I hope you hear something soon! 😊

11 hours ago, mepck said:

Yes K1-AOS-ROC

Text notif 5/31/22

Don’t worry you will update soon I’m sure. I won’t hear anything for a long time now!! 

10 hours ago, Don0 said:

Thank you!

Seems like CR1s are a bit faster than K1s when you look at the VJ timelines. I hope you hear something soon! 😊

I was thinking the same hehhe thank you! Hopefully :)

1 hour ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

Don’t worry you will update soon I’m sure. I won’t hear anything for a long time now!! 

Thank you! I hope so :)

TGIF!!! I got the update on my case last night midnight! Fingerprints were taken as of 6/30/2022, the waived my Biometrics and used my previous ones! Yay!! You guys were right! :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, mepck said:

TGIF!!! I got the update on my case last night midnight! Fingerprints were taken as of 6/30/2022, the waived my Biometrics and used my previous ones! Yay!! You guys were right! :)

😉👍good!

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

Hello All, 

I guess you guys receive emails from VJ giving "Your latest I-751 approval estimate!"

1971257286_Capturedecran2022-07-04a09_19_16.png.58adc9f9572e328ec5f44884f175b7df.png

Jeeeeeeze, that's in 2 years. 

What about you ? 

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

38 minutes ago, Alix64 said:

Hello All, 

I guess you guys receive emails from VJ giving "Your latest I-751 approval estimate!"

1971257286_Capturedecran2022-07-04a09_19_16.png.58adc9f9572e328ec5f44884f175b7df.png

Jeeeeeeze, that's in 2 years. 

What about you ? 

Well, well, I'm just 4 days earlier! LOL! Are you in France now? 

Screenshot_20220704-005818_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.