Jeniffer

USCIS asking for petitioner Fingerprints

35 posts in this topic

Anybody know why they are asking me for my fingerprints? For me this is weird. 
Vermont Service Center

I130 PD May 14, 2021

I129F PD June 8, 2021

They want fingerprints for the I129f (k3)

06A6C696-9C3E-4904-97D8-264A0DC5C664.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Family said:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-129finstr.pdf

See pace 2 of instructions for I-129F. They have decided they need a more thorough background check of you. Did you disclose any arrests or contact w law enforcement or other issues?

I never been arrested. I ask Emma and live agent don’t know what to answer me about and she told me that a Tier officer will contact me within 72 hours

1 hour ago, Jeniffer said:

Anybody know why they are asking me for my fingerprints? For me this is weird. 
Vermont Service Center

I130 PD May 14, 2021

I129F PD June 8, 2021

They want fingerprints for the I129f (k3)

06A6C696-9C3E-4904-97D8-264A0DC5C664.jpeg

Non-standard, but does happen.  They have found some reason to vet you further.  

Have you petitioned for anyone before?

7 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Non-standard, but does happen.  They have found some reason to vet you further.  

Have you petitioned for anyone before?

Yes I did.

10 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

never been arrested. I ask Emma and live agent don’t know what to answer me about and she told me that a Tier officer will contact me within 72 hours

With no criminal record and no other issues, then rest assured you have nothing to worry about, just go through the process..sometimes it’s John Doe , John I. Doe name similarities.

You can actually go into to ASC before your appointment date  and nicely ask them to accommodate your walk in …to get it over with. 

4 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

Yes I did.

Well, maybe it has to do with the circumstances around that.

1 minute ago, Family said:

With no criminal record and no other issues, then rest assured you have nothing to worry about, just go through the process..sometimes it’s John Doe , John I. Doe name similarities.

You can actually go into to ASC before your appointment date  and nicely ask them to accommodate your walk in …to get it over with. 

Are you sure they can see me as an walking? If they do I go there on Monday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

Are you sure they can see me as an walking? If they do I go there on Monday.

Yap... just time when there's no traffic..they won't let you in if there's traffic. Hang in your car and seize the first opportunity when there's no traffic at the door

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

2 minutes ago, Timona said:

Yap... just time when there's no traffic..they won't let you in if there's traffic. Hang in your car and seize the first opportunity when there's no traffic at the door

I go by train. I don’t have a car. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jeniffer said:

I go by train. I don’t have a car. 

That's even better 🤣🤣

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

1 hour ago, Family said:

What type of Petitions did you file before , how long ago and were they approved? 
If you want to answer, perhaps you can get feedback on what others here, USCIS may be considering 

I got a previous I130 for cr1 and 2 I130 for cr2 approved on January 2019. Let me said that the guy who I was married to, he betrayed me. He married me for my papers. With the info I got from him I write to Uscis at the time when he got to removed the conditions for him and 2 children. Uscis has never answer me back. I do that letter on September 2021. His green card expired on sept 8 2021. I do t know how hi get the waiver for the I1751 but I know he got it. I’m praying for Uscis not to give him the 10 years green card. 

9 minutes ago, Jeniffer said:

I got a previous I130 for cr1 and 2 I130 for cr2 approved on January 2019. Let me said that the guy who I was married to, he betrayed me. He married me for my papers. With the info I got from him I write to Uscis at the time when he got to removed the conditions for him and 2 children. Uscis has never answer me back. I do that letter on September 2021. His green card expired on sept 8 2021. I do t know how hi get the waiver for the I1751 but I know he got it. I’m praying for Uscis not to give him the 10 years green card. 

I see…so there are a few complications here. I take it you divorced the fellow who betrayed you sometimes in 2021…Who filed for divorce, you or him? 

Your ex will gets to file for I-751 waiver ( for divorce) and just has to show that the 2 of you had every good intention of staying married, proof that you lived together / marital union from January 2019 until whenever you separated and then divorced. 

You said you reported the ex to USCIS (wrote letter) on September,2019 …maybe saying that it was not a real marriage…or that he tricked you ( married for papers) …they won’t write you back , by the way. 

I think you will have an uphill battle to get this I-129 F approved. It’s way to soon after the divorce, it’s on the heels of you just telling USCIS that the last Petition for ex( well you thought was real, told USCIS it was real) but then realized he fooled you and maybe both you and USCIS were defrauded by your ex…

Even if you married the new fellow, and filed another I-130…it will take some time and some challenges to make it work. 

2 minutes ago, Family said:

I see…so there are a few complications here. I take it you divorced the fellow who betrayed you sometimes in 2021…Who filed for divorce, you or him? 

Your ex will gets to file for I-751 waiver ( for divorce) and just has to show that the 2 of you had every good intention of staying married, proof that you lived together / marital union from January 2019 until whenever you separated and then divorced. 

You said you reported the ex to USCIS (wrote letter) on September,2019 …maybe saying that it was not a real marriage…or that he tricked you ( married for papers) …they won’t write you back , by the way. 

I think you will have an uphill battle to get this I-129 F approved. It’s way to soon after the divorce, it’s on the heels of you just telling USCIS that the last Petition for ex( well you thought was real, told USCIS it was real) but then realized he fooled you and maybe both you and USCIS were defrauded by your ex…

Even if you married the new fellow, and filed another I-130…it will take some time and some challenges to make it work. 

I divorce him. Divorce was finalized October 20 2020. I get married to my actual husband May 8 2021. My exhusband doesn’t have a proof of bonafide marriage because he did not even got a picture with me. He left me after arrival.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.