texastincup

April 2022 NVC Submissions - CR-1

253 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2022 at 10:05 AM, ClemsonC said:

Just got DQ on my IR1.    I submitted the marriage certificate on my Childs ir2 right after I got the email  and FE yesterday evening. Her front page says all documents and civil documents were Accepted, but I haven't got the DQ note. Im assuming were in for another 75 days for hers, or if a miracle happens they will see that the document was uploaded an hour later.  

I wonder how this will work at the consulate to keep us together for our interviews considering were flying in for them. 

I would either send an expedite request to NVC stating your case has been DQ'ed and your daughter's hasn't.... and you'd like them to keep the two cases together. 

Please review the new document etc etc etc.... 

If the expedite is refused you can email Montreal and ask them to reschedule your interview as you are waiting for your daughter's case to be DQ'ed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

I would either send an expedite request to NVC stating your case has been DQ'ed and your daughter's hasn't.... and you'd like them to keep the two cases together. 

If the expedite is refused you can email Montreal and ask them to reschedule your interview as you are waiting for your daughter's case to be DQ'ed. 

I will try that. We were already approved for an expedite with Montreal (conditional on DQ after we submitted our documents in April), due to our sons medical needs. 

Hopefully they will just quickly review that one document on the ir2 and send us on our way. I’ll let you know how it works out 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

1 hour ago, Redrobot said:

Hi everyone. On FB groups today I saw 14th and 15th April DQs (probably from Friday close of business at NVC). I expect the NVC published date tomorrow will be 14th or so. Good luck to everyone waiting! 🍀

thank you so much for the update!!! April 14th... all fingers crossed for everyone! we submitted April 14th so if it happens that we get DQ this week I'll post the info! thanks again for the update. this is giving a lot of hope!

On 6/25/2022 at 8:17 PM, ClemsonC said:

I will try that. We were already approved for an expedite with Montreal (conditional on DQ after we submitted our documents in April), due to our sons medical needs. 

Hopefully they will just quickly review that one document on the ir2 and send us on our way. I’ll let you know how it works out 

Hey what documents did you provided them and reason for expedite? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ukk122 said:

Hey what documents did you provided them and reason for expedite? 

Medical, and sent supporting documentation and medical reports .

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just got my DQ today! However, under civil documents in says incomplete, and when I try and click on the link to view the documents it times out, goes into an error, and logs me off the site.

I was reading that the Applicant also needs A copy of their marriage certificate in addition to the divorce decree. Is this correct? If so is it just the applicant or does the petitioner need to provide these as well? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you

Timeline
1 hour ago, Duffield said:

I just got my DQ today! However, under civil documents in says incomplete, and when I try and click on the link to view the documents it times out, goes into an error, and logs me off the site.

I was reading that the Applicant also needs A copy of their marriage certificate in addition to the divorce decree. Is this correct? If so is it just the applicant or does the petitioner need to provide these as well? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you

Correct, petitioner and applicant need all divorce decrees , and a copy of their marriage certificate 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Timeline
On 6/26/2022 at 12:09 AM, ROK2USA said:

I just heard back from the NVC. They say they do not expedite at nvc level. Which stinks considering we’re approved our expedite once DQd after we submitted the docs in April. It pretty much doesn’t matter now having that expedite :( Our 6 year old son (Already a US citizen) will be missing out on some crucial therapy in Atlanta that he can’t get here anymore, and the older he gets and longer he goes, the more he regresses 😢  It’s breaking my heart knowing that he will have to go through this considering my stupidity and not submitting my MC on my daughters case. I absolutely feel like the worst Mom and have some major major guilt going on right now. 

Edited by ClemsonC

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

We just got DQed!!! Logged into the website this morning and everything is all good! No RFE or anything. Exactly 75 days since the day we submitted everything. 

Edited by MSC2021

5 hours ago, MSC2021 said:

We just got DQed!!! Logged into the website this morning and everything is all good! No RFE or anything. Exactly 75 days since the day we submitted everything. 

Excellent news! 🎉

Was the first submission or second third... I can't remember. 

Edited by ROK2USA

3 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

Excellent news! 🎉

Was the first submission or second third... I can't remember. 

Thank you so much! It was first submission 🙏 we got lucky so far it’s been a smooth process! Congrats on the interview letter! Looking forward to that step too! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.