amu24

Texas Service Center - AR

44 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

So, we were transferred to Texas almost in a begging of our journey. AR since 6th January and nothing yet...We talked with live agent, who told us that our case is in normal processing time. It makes me furious!
People who submitted in October is already being approved. What the system is that? I have no idea....

It's maddening. The more I think about it the angrier I get. People who filed early 2021 are still waiting but I was seeing so many approvals out of September a few months back. We are told we need to file in a timely manner... but the truth is its all random and "timely fashion" means nothing. How can a person plan their life when this process isn't transparent? 

I really hope you get approved before the end of March @anna4614890 

50 minutes ago, DanielEya said:

I understand your frustration. I was in the same boat. Try submitting a service request at the link above. Select approval notice. Basically, it’s submitting a request saying that you haven’t received approval.

That’s what I did.

Not sure if that’s going to work.

Thank you! We will try it. Btw, I'm glad that you received an approval!

39 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

It's maddening. The more I think about it the angrier I get. People who filed early 2021 are still waiting but I was seeing so many approvals out of September a few months back. We are told we need to file in a timely manner... but the truth is its all random and "timely fashion" means nothing. How can a person plan their life when this process isn't transparent? 

I really hope you get approved before the end of March @anna4614890 

Thank you! Ahhh I am working on my patience to accept things what I can not change haha...Now I'm stuck home with covid lol....And congrats with your approval!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
5 hours ago, anna4614890 said:

Thank you! We will try it. Btw, I'm glad that you received an approval!

Thank you! Ahhh I am working on my patience to accept things what I can not change haha...Now I'm stuck home with covid lol....And congrats with your approval!

Thanks! You will get yours soon!

Timeline
Just now, DanielEya said:

C7BADE92-2D15-41AD-A67B-1285E054869D.png

67C2369C-8B35-4F3A-A23E-C0534817221E.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do;jsessionid=2151E44BA328B79021379A5C245D413F?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

use this link and fill out the request. Make sure you select what is in the picture. That the only way you can send a service request even if your application is still in the timeframe. Hang in there!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jesternl said:

thanks! 
it's nota matter of the notice not being delivered.. my case has not even been moved form NOA1 to  NOA2 :( 

I know, mine too didn’t move from NOA1 to NOA2 but I submitted the request saying that my approval notice was not delivered. See what I mean?

Edited by DanielEya

Timeline
1 minute ago, DanielEya said:

I know, mine too didn’t move from NOA1 to NOA2 but I submitted the request saying that my approval notice was not delivered. See what I mean?

It’s basically acting as if you were approved and didn’t receive the notice of approval but you are actually still waiting. That will make them look into your case even if it’s just sitting on the desk. That’s what I did.

Edited by DanielEya

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DanielEya said:

It’s basically acting as if you were approved and didn’t receive the notice of approval but you are actually still waiting. That will make them look into your case even if it’s just sitting on the desk. That’s what I did.

Ahhhh I see :) worth a shot

Timeline
On 3/21/2022 at 2:06 PM, DanielEya said:

We will see. Yesterday I sent a request saying that I didn’t receive my appoval notice 😂

177D20FC-C200-45A9-8D9D-82CF837B941E.jpeg

Here is the proof of what I’m talking about. I basically submitted a request on 03/21/2022 saying that approval notice not received, 2 days later I’m approved. But I was actually still in normal processing times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.