J&D1008

FEBRUARY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

422 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Bikenm said:

Soo elated that we are finally approved!!! I'm from 47000 range and I can see other people from our group being approved as well. Good luck to everybody!

5 minutes ago, BriannJacke said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked and i recieved my approval also 

Perhaps an USCIS employee has been reading this forum 🤔😂. No seriously congratulations to you both! 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What??? Congratulations you two!!! @BriannJacke and @Bikenm!

They have been approving cases super early today, hoping for a great day today as well. Hope everything goes well for you during the next phases! 

Edited by Bh_sarah

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thank you Bh_sarah. i hadn't checked today until i saw Bikenm post so i thought that i go check and thank god my approval was finally there. I know god is bringing your approval soon also. I'll pray that you get yours today finally too

Timeline
3 minutes ago, BriannJacke said:

Thank you Bh_sarah. i hadn't checked today until i saw Bikenm post so i thought that i go check and thank god my approval was finally there. I know god is bringing your approval soon also. I'll pray that you get yours today finally too

Thank you! Must be a wonderful surprise! haha
I am not expecting anything today being from the end of February but they are moving fast so who knows. Fingers crossed!

NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline

I was starting to feel that same way honestly. but i was talking to my fiancee last night and told me to just put everything in God's hands and stay positive. it was a complete surprise. But i know and have faith that your approval is coming soon. I know my fiancee and i will say a prayer for you to get approved soon

Timeline

All I can say is thank you so much Bh_sarah and Vivek Patel for always being there and keeping us updated on the processing. It really did help a lot to be able to see the continued progress

Timeline
1 hour ago, Matthew Tarrant said:

Perhaps an USCIS employee has been reading this forum 🤔😂. No seriously congratulations to you both! 🙏

Thank you very much Matthew🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

@Bikenm Hi Im trying to scan for JUNE 2022 but this error keep showing  raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto', None, 10054, None))

Do you know what is this? I didnt have problems yesterday, Thanks😀

11 minutes ago, Elays said:

@Bikenm Hi Im trying to scan for JUNE 2022 but this error keep showing  raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto', None, 10054, None))

Do you know what is this? I didnt have problems yesterday, Thanks😀

I usually do scan in case tracker app. I think @Bh_sarah or @Vivek Patel might be able to help you on this.

I-129F Package Sent to USCIS: January 28, 2022
NOA1: February 02, 2022
NOA2: April 04, 2023
NVC Case Number Received: June 27, 2023
NVC Sent to Embassy: July 03, 2023
Embassy Received Case: July 10, 2023
Packet 4 Received: July 11, 2023

Interview Scheduled: August 28, 2023

Timeline
37 minutes ago, gks said:

image.png.2de98d003ecf0467825e6fbeb1aade12.png

I am seeing lots of RFEs but very few RFER. Are people not responding to RFEs and taking time or they have not received physical copy?

A lot of RFEs are being sent (especially RFIE), and I guess they take about 5 days to reach the mailboxes? One can only know what is the RFE for when they get it in the mail. I hope to see many RFEs being responded now since USCIS removed the COVID measures of extending the period one had to reply, now I think it's 30 days and before was 90. If people don't reply within 30 days, then I think they get denied. We'll see, these measures were just lifted last week.

3 minutes ago, Bikenm said:

I usually do scan in case tracker app. I think @Bh_sarah or @Vivek Patel might be able to help you on this.

I can manually also on CaseTracker, @Elays. So that leaves @Vivek Patel to help you.

NOA1:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
28 minutes ago, elijayh66 said:

Feb 14 51000 range still waiting 😔. I hope our time comes soon!

Us too… hope we both get some

good news soon ❤️🩹

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.