J&D1008

FEBRUARY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

422 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I haven't seen any movement for the 47000 in the past couple of days. I'm at 420 days now. Thanks for the update Sarah. Hopefully soon we both get some good news

Edited by BriannJacke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BriannJacke said:

I haven't seen any movement for the 47000 in the past couple of days. I'm at 420 days now. Thanks for the update Sarah. Hopefully soon we both get some good news

Oh, you’re 47000? Since the start I was rooting for this range because the first time it had an approval was last week haha it was 0 approvals for more than a year. It’s a small group anyway, maybe that’s why. Hoping they touch more cases tomorrow and you’re one of the lucky ones! Might take some time for them to get to later ranges, so maybe next week for me.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline

Yeah our case is almost in the middle of 47000 and 47500. we are 47219. haha but i will keep my fingers and toes crossed that we both get some good news soon

Timeline
5 minutes ago, BriannJacke said:

Yeah our case is almost in the middle of 47000 and 47500. we are 47219. haha but i will keep my fingers and toes crossed that we both get some good news soon

I Hope Please GIF

Yes! I’ll keep an open eye for your case! There’s still 2 more days this week. Any day now! Haha

NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline

hahaha what a awesome end of a week that woud be to finally get the good news hahaha. but thanks again for taking the time to update us everyday. I know my fiancee and i really do appreciate it. and i know you'll be getting the good news soon too

40 minutes ago, BriannJacke said:

I'm also from 4700 range. Hope we get some good news soon.

I-129F Package Sent to USCIS: January 28, 2022
NOA1: February 02, 2022
NOA2: April 04, 2023
NVC Case Number Received: June 27, 2023
NVC Sent to Embassy: July 03, 2023
Embassy Received Case: July 10, 2023
Packet 4 Received: July 11, 2023

Interview Scheduled: August 28, 2023

Timeline
10 hours ago, gks said:

I am seeing lots of RFEs being sent. How much time does it take to get it in the mail after RFE is issues. Any idea what most of these RFEs are about?

I can be wrong because I don't track RFEs but I remember seeing more requests for INITIAL evidence than additional evidence. That means they missed something in their files from the start, basic things, not that USCIS wants to know more about something. I've been seeing a lot about the two year meeting requirement. A lot of people only sent pictures or boarding passes and not passport stamps or hotel reservations, etc. Some people got it because a document was missing from the start. Also saw some about the intent to marry, some people sent just one letter instead of two. Not everyone discloses their RFE so it's hard to know.

9 hours ago, Phillybears said:

We're at the end of the 47000 range, close to 48000. Do they do these sequentially or some other way? I'm worried at 10 cases a day, max, we've still got a month ahead of us, at least. 😬

No, they don't work in perfect order. They're working in many ranges and many months at the same time. Right now for February they are focusing on the first half of the month. By the way, you're probably inside the 47500 range, it's groups of 500 receipt numbers (not all 500 are K1, we just filter the K1 category)

NOA1:

2 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

I can be wrong because I don't track RFEs but I remember seeing more requests for INITIAL evidence than additional evidence. That means they missed something in their files from the start, basic things, not that USCIS wants to know more about something. I've been seeing a lot about the two year meeting requirement. A lot of people only sent pictures or boarding passes and not passport stamps or hotel reservations, etc. Some people got it because a document was missing from the start. Also saw some about the intent to marry, some people sent just one letter instead of two. Not everyone discloses their RFE so it's hard to know.

No, they don't work in perfect order. They're working in many ranges and many months at the same time. Right now for February they are focusing on the first half of the month. By the way, you're probably inside the 47500 range, it's groups of 500 receipt numbers (not all 500 are K1, we just filter the K1 category)

Thank you. I guess there's still a chance it could be soon. We'll just stick to anxiously checking the sites then. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Phillybears said:

Thank you. I guess there's still a chance it could be soon. We'll just stick to anxiously checking the sites then. 

It's hard to know, USCIS works in many mysterious ways, no matter how we try to solve it! haha I would say it could be any day now for you since they are indeed working heavily on the first weeks of February. But they also move on to other ranges without completing 100% of the cases in a month, so we just need to hope we aren't the ones left behind, especially when processing times have been up and inquiry dates follow their processing times.

Hoping you get an approval soon!

NOA1:

18 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

It's hard to know, USCIS works in many mysterious ways, no matter how we try to solve it! haha I would say it could be any day now for you since they are indeed working heavily on the first weeks of February. But they also move on to other ranges without completing 100% of the cases in a month, so we just need to hope we aren't the ones left behind, especially when processing times have been up and inquiry dates follow their processing times.

Hoping you get an approval soon!

Literally terrified of being left behind. It's been such a long wait already. Our first notice was on Feb. 3. We're 479xx with only 30 or so people between us and the next batch at 48000. 

Thank you. We've been checking and will keep checking. Can't wait for this to be over and be be approved and together again. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If this website, VJ, could come up with an algorithm that would let the filers make more precise approval prediction down to just 1 week from our assigned number, Im  pretty sure it will attract more users. More user means more investors. 

Im surprised non of the mods knows how to run scripts for us. We all relying on members  here and get pass along the way. But Im cool with their policy, being a keyboard police. Like Tbone and other mods, they sound eloquent not just in writing skills but also in responding to questions and suppressing foul statements.  

Ok enough with this.lets go back to more important issue. our processing time....  Im getting anxiety more and more and now. I belong to the last week of march. can someone confirm the 16.5 increased processing time does not apply to all filers in fiscal year  2022? 

And Im sorry for the OP who got skipped. knowing other filers after him already got approved. 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

can someone confirm the 16.5 increased processing time does not apply to all filers in fiscal year  2022?

This is based on 80% of the cases for the past 6 months. So if you look at Obllak's spreadsheet, you will see 6 months before (September/October 2022) they were closing only 300-500 cases. Now they are processing 1000+ cases per week. I predict the 16.5 number will only go up whenever these 6 month period they count includes processing times of this year (but we will only see a real difference in the official processing time maybe in August, September this year).

The 16.5 is the past speed, not the actual speed. We are about to close a month with 4.5k cases closed, which is amazing. If they kept the same speed that is being considered in the new processing times, they would probably be processing Oct/November cases now, not February. If they keep this up, March filers will see activity pretty soon, I think by the end of April.

NOA1:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.