J&D1008

FEBRUARY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

422 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, Feb 22 K1 filers!

I know there are not many of us here yet (not even 3 months into this ordeal), but as I am an extremely anxious person, I'm tracking our cases already.

I worked on a table format that has been used by the 2021 groups and I intend to update it weekly for those who are curious. I started only tracking my group from the start but then moved on to the whole month – doing this actually helps me calm my nerves as I have a false impression I'm in control of something (haha really!).

I believe most if not all of these approvals you will see here are expedites – I wasn't tracking the expedite requests before but now I am, so I hope to clear that up in the future.

Let me know if you think this can be improved somehow, and if that makes you more nervous instead of helping you, just ignore it completely.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15yTdQDjmS6ik3bPNGmThSc0jFUszsiGcXurI1hT_Jcw/edit?usp=sharing

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 5/6/2022 at 2:27 PM, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, Feb 22 K1 filers!

I know there are not many of us here yet (not even 3 months into this ordeal), but as I am an extremely anxious person, I'm tracking our cases already.

I worked on a table format that has been used by the 2021 groups and I intend to update it weekly for those who are curious. I started only tracking my group from the start but then moved on to the whole month – doing this actually helps me calm my nerves as I have a false impression I'm in control of something (haha really!).

I believe most if not all of these approvals you will see here are expedites – I wasn't tracking the expedite requests before but now I am, so I hope to clear that up in the future.

Let me know if you think this can be improved somehow, and if that makes you more nervous instead of helping you, just ignore it completely.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15yTdQDjmS6ik3bPNGmThSc0jFUszsiGcXurI1hT_Jcw/edit?usp=sharing

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to create this useful spreadsheet. Question: were do you get the raw data?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Greetings all,

I submitted my 129-f in Feb 22 to the Texas lockbox address and got a form i-797C with a NOA1 of 25 Feb 22. The form lists a USCIS Office Address for the California Service Center. Does this mean that my case was transferred to the California Service Center?

Thank you!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, snewbery said:

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to create this useful spreadsheet. Question: were do you get the raw data?

No problem at all! Just following the model of previous filers here.
I get the data from the Case Tracker app, available for iOS and I think for Android too. You can track your own case and also cases in a group of 500.

They get the data directly from the USCIS website by the WAC number, but the app automates this search, making the data way easier to track.

NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 4:27 AM, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, Feb 22 K1 filers!

Thanks for this. By approval do you mean noa2?

Timeline
8 hours ago, rich rich said:

Thanks for this. By approval do you mean noa2?

Hi, yes! I mean petition approvals, NOA2s. I only track the USCIS numbers, so it’s the I-129F petitions approved to go to NVC/Consular phase of the visa.

NOA1:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 5/6/2022 at 4:27 PM, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, Feb 22 K1 filers!

will be following with enthusiasm

Timeline
22 hours ago, rich rich said:

Great work. So cases starting with wac22900 were all submitted in Feb 2022? And you just look up each number on the website?

No. If I'm not mistaken, the 22900 relates to the USCIS year of cases. I think their year starts a bit before the end of the year in a normal calendar, that's why most cases from 2021 start with WAC21900 instead.

I track the cases using an app called Case Tracker, you can look up cases in a bundle of 500, and the February cases are approximately the ones between WAC2290046500 and WAC2290056000.

NOA1:

On 9/1/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bh_sarah said:

No. If I'm not mistaken, the 22900 relates to the USCIS year of cases. I think their year starts a bit before the end of the year in a normal calendar, that's why most cases from 2021 start with WAC21900 instead.

I track the cases using an app called Case Tracker, you can look up cases in a bundle of 500, and the February cases are approximately the ones between WAC2290046500 and WAC2290056000.

Great work! They probably go by their fiscal year, which starts Oct 1. 

On 5/7/2022 at 4:27 AM, Bh_sarah said:

Hi, Feb 22 K1 filers!

Hi, according to USCIS, Nebraska SC is processing K1 applications in 4.5 months!!!  So the approvals you see are probably from that office.  Can't they transfer applications to Nebraska since CA is taking 3 times as long??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.