Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Aww that sucks... well you could give me their info and I can e-mail it to my OH then let him think he is clever for finding out they only cover NE and then he might get his @$$ in gear to look for insurance for us ;D

Hey - just a thought and prolly covered before but did we decide against putting touches on the spreadsheet or not? Would be interesting to see is all... just not sure how it would work...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

ok spreadsheet vote. I have it so it shows days since filing...how many would rather see it as days since NOA1 and how many want it left as it.

regarding touches...some people get non, some get loads...could end up with silly number of columns.

jeraly...move the party in here as no point hijaking 2 threads! I booked my "christmas" off work todat. having it on 5th dec as nick flies home on 6th. Oh and it's Nicks 21st on sunday!!!! so we starting the b'day celebrations early! It's his mammys b'day same day.....shes (ssshhh 50). How cool is that, sharing b'day with your mammy!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Haha!! He's only a little babber!!! You're 26 am I right? only a year older than me if so - my OH is 24 so a year younger than me :D Happy birthday Nick!!!

Jeremy and I wanted our wedding in between our birthdays because his is 6th Feb and mine is 16th Feb so we will be the same age when we get married which is just too cool :D It means from 6-16 Feb we have his birthday, our wedding anniversary, valentines day and my birthday :D Going to be two weeks of partying each year!!!

Understand about the touches thing - I just wondered if there was a way of recording them in one cell - more of a point of reference than any kind of guide for the timeline... Maybe they could be shown after the total number of days or something so they are on there but not affecting the timeline in any way? Just a thought :P

My vote is on the NOA1 date but that would only work if we made sure it was consistent - I've been using the notice date shown on the hard copy :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I'm enjoying all of the talk of weddings. I'm so happy for you. :dance: What is wedding insurance? I have not heard of it before. And - I'm not having any luck with a flight tracker. None of them are giving me the information that I want. :wacko:

wedding insurance is just like any other insurance - you pay for it and should (heaven forbid) anything bad happen on your big day then the insurance company will cover expenses/compensate you for it :)

Hmm - lemme see if I can find a flight tracker for you... what's the flight number and the departure/arrival airports? You can pm them to me if you don't want them on the board :D I'm only faffing on facebook and things tonight anyway :D

Oh - aside from patying on the forum with Debz and our wine :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

could the spreadsheet show both the tallies? all the information's there, isn't it?

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

wedding insurance is just like any other insurance - you pay for it and should (heaven forbid) anything bad happen on your big day then the insurance company will cover expenses/compensate you for it :)

Hmm - lemme see if I can find a flight tracker for you... what's the flight number and the departure/arrival airports? You can pm them to me if you don't want them on the board :D I'm only faffing on facebook and things tonight anyway :D

Not a big deal to post this - British Airways 299. Thank you!

Not a big deal to post this - British Airways 299. Thank you!

Oh and he left Heathrow and is coming into Chicago O'Hare.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus...Date=2007-10-05

Try that - it is saying the flight map isn't working right now but it might be worth checking from time to time - lemme keep looking... and let me know if you can't get to the page from there :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

yes I'm 26...so nick very much my wee toyboy...we met when I had just turned 25 and he was 19. One of the reasons we reckon we were meant to be is that he broke nearly all the rules of what I was looking for:

I always went for older men, I always said long distance relationships never worked, I was the typical cynical US hating scot (hey they used our 3rd largest civilian airport as a usaf refuling point turning it into a target!) and at the point we met I hated all men in general as I'd caught my partner of 4yrs cosying with my best mate when I came home early from a party I was supposed to be crashing at. He'd also just had his girlfriend (first love too) cheat on him then leave him for his best mate.

With regards to spreadsheet...I agree on going by NOA1 date but would need to make sure everyone using issued date...not hardcopy recieved date.

will gets nicks mammy to dig out insurance info, I'll be speaking to her sunday when we call for the b'day chat! She called earlier as we sent her big bouquet to be delivered before weekend.

ooooo need to fill my glass.....SLAINTE MHATH (for those that don't speak scottish gaelic that means cheers to good health and pronounced Slan juh va) the response is SLAINTE MHOR (means cheers to GREAT health and pronounced slan juh vore)

MY TIMELINES

K1

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

08/02/2008 - Delivered

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

Ouch - it's weird how these brushes of fate turn your life around. I had just come out of two (rather short-term, one rather painful) relationships and I swore I was not going to get involved with anyone until I knew it was going to go somewhere. Jeremy and I met when i was about 19 and he was 18 and we tried making a go of it then (now *that* is a long story if you ever fancy checking out our website!!!) and it didn't work. We got back in touch and were both skeptical to say the least but here we are two years of being together and making it work and it is ... weird... just how things work out :)

Maybe we could get in touch with people via pm from the spreadsheet regarding their NOA1 dates? You could take VSC and I could take CSC or vice versa and then we can bolden anyone who has confirmed their NOA1 notice date on their hard copy?

Must admit that Scottish Gaelic isn't one of my strongest languages... I speak English pretty well though :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Thanks for all of your help. Apparently it's only available when the flight is in US or Canadian airspace. The flight will show up on the map once the flight enters US or Canadian airspace.

I like the warning: Do not panic, there is nothing wrong with this flight. WHEW!

So, I am going to be leaving in about an hour anyway and make the 4 hour trip to Chicago to pick him up.

Everyone have a great weekend - I shall be on the bike trails with Phillip and showing him all of the fall colors.

Timeline

ok....jeraly...lets start some VJ spamming...I'll take VSC as you say...you take CSC (leave me out though) PM to state NOA1 ISSUED!!!! date. Could be good way to make sure all uptodate...you can edit too so we'll get all NOA1's updated then I'll change formula!

on another note entirley and you probably don't want to hear this, but I've just scratched a big burn scab off my burnt handy.....oooooo that nips...only one cure.....more wine!!!! PS tingling nearly gone so well on way to healing...still mega worried about scarring though :crying:

Thanks for all of your help. Apparently it's only available when the flight is in US or Canadian airspace. The flight will show up on the map once the flight enters US or Canadian airspace.

I like the warning: Do not panic, there is nothing wrong with this flight. WHEW!

So, I am going to be leaving in about an hour anyway and make the 4 hour trip to Chicago to pick him up.

Everyone have a great weekend - I shall be on the bike trails with Phillip and showing him all of the fall colors.

I'm jealous...I'm taking nick scottish landscape photo shooting this weekend...hitting the lochs and mountains with the autumn colours. gonna try track some deer down too!

MY TIMELINES

K1

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

08/02/2008 - Delivered

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

will get spamming as soon as i can get this cat off my lap!!! Ah there we go :) She's decided to start being really fussy about her food and I refuse to give her anymore until she has eaten the stuff already there - I tried throwing away the last lot and put some fresh down and she *still* didn't eat it so now she is all over me like a rash ;)

Ok - will get onto it - I'll get people to either pm me or you - if they pm me I can just let you know - sometimes it is easier to reply to someone rather than look someone else up ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

hello everyone just back from work and as usually in front of my computer I don't like week-end because nothing move at USCIS but this week-end I'm going at the fair it will change to glanze at something else then the computer and the USCIS site..... :blink:

I wish you a great computer party for Jeraly and the other.... We are at the end of the first week of October that should be celebrate :dance:

3 1/2 more and we will be in November :thumbs:

September 2006 : first meeting in US for a month ,after on year of communication

April 2007 :Second meeting in Us for a month

June 2007: we engaged our lawyers

17 July 2007 : I-129F send to USCIS California center

22 July 2007 : [1st NOA

16 September 2007 : Half of the waiting time done 60 days

09/22/2007 : day 66 what a long time still to wait........

11/29/2007 : NOA2 YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

03 January 2008 : Package 3 fromthe embassy

17 January 2008 : Medical examination

03 Febuary 2008 / Package 4

17 MARCH INTERVIEW

25 MARCH APPROVED GOT MY K1

05/17/2007: we hope this will be our wedding day.......

dreams are made to come true, Cyril & I are made to be together

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.