BenitaV

Administrative Processing EB3

38 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 6/8/2022 at 6:45 AM, jcm122 said:

Wow, that's a very long time to wait.  We're on 38 days since our interview.  Status still says "Ready", no updates to the case on CEAC since the interview.  No issues with medicals as these were on file when we attended the interview, no other documents requested.  I've contacted the consulate on numerous occasions and they simply say the case is being processed and they'll notify us when it has been completed.  No idea whether this means we need to wait days, weeks, or months.  Quite frustrating.  In the mean time they still have our passports so that's perhaps the only positive here...

Hello there. Any updates with your case? 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, kmlcbi61 said:

Hello there. Any updates with your case? 

Yes we were notified last week that retrogression has taken place and our priority date is no longer current. So they have returned our passports to us and will contact us again once the priority date becomes current. I have no idea when that will be. New fiscal year only starts 1 October. So maybe some time after that.

5 hours ago, jcm122 said:

Yes we were notified last week that retrogression has taken place and our priority date is no longer current. So they have returned our passports to us and will contact us again once the priority date becomes current. I have no idea when that will be. New fiscal year only starts 1 October. So maybe some time after that.

That’s really a sad news 

Hello from Germany (EB3 Visa), I have the same Problem waiting 100 Days in Administrative Processing and no update till now. I had my Interview in Frankfurt on 22th march 2022, they check my paper and ask me, i use as i was marriage another family name i said yes, so i forget to fill this in the doc 260. At the Interview say the officer he cant aproved the visa, must be in administrative processing and it will need 1-2 month until i get a email, he says i think you will get your visa, my passport is still at the us consulate. At the online visa check stand still refused. Sorry for my english

Edited by silky67

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.