Hassanraza

Case Fe Review Note

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1St Dec 2021, they send me email to submit some papers more, This case does not meet the minimum income requirement to sponsor the intending immigrants. To avoid delays, an additional Affidavit of Support Form I-864 from a joint sponsor may be submitted. For more information visit https://nvc.state.gov/aos. The consular officer will make a decision regarding this requirement at the time of the interview. For more information, please visit https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p.that  my financial requirement is not meet up, But it was good, they asked me to give co-sponsor, I have not anybody to take it, I called NVC office last Wednesday he check also, he also said why they are asking you? then he asked me to write a explanation letter with signed, and upload it,

NVC website is: $21,775 for 2 Persons.

My yearly record is below:

2018             $31,436.69

2019             $25,795.86

2020             $22,539.10

I did same day and very next day, they accepted my all documents Thanks God.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

still up to the CO at interview to decide on  income 

Morocco looks at adjusted not gross income (for an example)

your income has steadily one down so the CO could ask for a joint sponsor as $22539 is just above the minimum  / u lost over $5,000 prior to covid in 2019

and yes,  many lost income in 2020 because of covid but many gained as they had to work double time /2020 income hurts your cause

You may be asked to show 2021 income and getting a letter from employer showing a higher base of income could help

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

It's always about current not past income. Upload an employment letter from your employer stating what your salary or hourly income is, how many hours you work etc and current paystubs.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Letspaintcookies said:

It's always about current not past income. Upload an employment letter from your employer stating what your salary or hourly income is, how many hours you work etc and current paystubs.

I did already my last 6 Months pay statements, most recent 3 years tax returns, w2 forms

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.