Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Just an update - looks like the California service centre have now changed their estimated processing time to 10.5 months!!. I’m so gutted 😞, it just keeps getting extended every time I think I’m getting somewhere.

let’s hope we start seeing some movement on the August & September filers soon. I feel like nothing is happening with the CR1 / IR1’s at the moment.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, Dil & Malar said:

I did not see NOVEMEBR I-130 Filers.. so starting this

Electronic file - 11/9/2021

NOA1 - 11/10/2021

Status - Changed to actively reviewing 11/10/2021

Nebraska Service Center

There is actually one started by J178: I130 November 2021 filers for Parents. Could ask an admin if the threads can be merged.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

45 minutes ago, Shenoda G said:

They are not moving forward big disappointment

they need to know that we miss each other and can’t live abroad all that processing time! 

i hope we hear some news soon actively reviewing for more than 250 days!

I agree! I have been actively reviewing for 298 days today! Hoping my approval comes this month or next

This is getting crazy, it appears that the California service centre have moved onto something else and are not processing the CR1 /IR1’s at all at the moment.  I’ve got to the point that it’s not even mine that I’m worried about, I just want to see someone from the California centre get approved and see something move in the right direction so I can gauge where I am with my life on hold!!.🤦‍♀️. Sorry everyone, I’m having a bad day with this and miss my husband so much. This whole process is bonkers, keeping families apart like this is madness. Okay rant over. 🤞 everyone.

22 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

This is getting crazy, it appears that the California service centre have moved onto something else and are not processing the CR1 /IR1’s at all at the moment.  I’ve got to the point that it’s not even mine that I’m worried about, I just want to see someone from the California centre get approved and see something move in the right direction so I can gauge where I am with my life on hold!!.🤦‍♀️. Sorry everyone, I’m having a bad day with this and miss my husband so much. This whole process is bonkers, keeping families apart like this is madness. Okay rant over. 🤞 everyone.

I am totally right there with you! My PD is 08/31/21. So my approval should be coming next. Where did you find out that they are not processing any CR1 or IR1 petitions at the moment?

And I miss my husband a lot too today. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I’m just ready for him to be here already. I’m ready to have my approval of my petition so I can at least gauge around what time he will be here🥺

Hey don’t panic, it’s not official that they are not processing the CR1 /IR1’s at California, that’s just my interpretation of it. I’ve been watching closely with other centres and all the other centres have some kind of movement, but nothing for California. I realise that not everyone waiting has joined visa journey or even updates it,  but I would have expected someone to have updated their timeline over the last couple of weeks.

Happy Anniversary to you both, although I bet that’s not quite how you planned it!. 🤞you get approved very soon.

2 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Hey don’t panic, it’s not official that they are not processing the CR1 /IR1’s at California, that’s just my interpretation of it. I’ve been watching closely with other centres and all the other centres have some kind of movement, but nothing for California. I realise that not everyone waiting has joined visa journey or even updates it,  but I would have expected someone to have updated their timeline over the last couple of weeks.

Happy Anniversary to you both, although I bet that’s not quite how you planned it!. 🤞you get approved very soon.

Oh good because I was about to be like NOOOOO!!!!! Yes I have seen other people get approved this month from other service centers but I haven’t seen any movement for California at all this month which is insane! Praying that we get our approval by the end of next month if not before

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

And I miss my husband a lot too today. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I’m just ready for him to be here already. I’m ready to have my approval of my petition so I can at least gauge around what time he will be here🥺

Have a happy anniversary. You will get your approval soon.  

10 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Have a happy anniversary. You will get your approval soon.  

Thank you! I really hope so. I check my case tracker literally 5xs a day hoping for my approval

2 hours ago, Icedgem said:

What do you mean they're not processing cr¹/ir¹? :(

7 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

What do you mean they're not processing cr¹/ir¹? :(

They were just saying that was their interpretation of it since we haven’t seen any approvals for 2-3 weeks now. That’s not what is officially happening

Yes, it’s just there don’t seem to be any recent approvals listed here on Visa Journey from the California centre. It’s not an official statement it’s just an observation on my part. I don’t mean to panic anyone. I really hope we see some new approvals very very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.