BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/4/2022 at 6:07 AM, Jasmeen kaur said:

Hi guys, anyone got interview 

The trend was IL's were issued last Friday of the month. November the trend changed to middle of the month. Hopefully we should see some IL's by next Friday.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi all, any body with DQ in October/November for EB1/2/3 category and waiting for IL in mumbai, India ? Trying to see whats the wait like. Iam in EB1 with priority date of June 2019 and DQ date of Oct 28th 2022. Still have not gotten the IL. In some other forums i see that its taking 3-5weeks to get IL for some of the august/september DQ dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys congratulations to all who got their ILs

My wife got her IL last night 

PD was March 2021

DQ was March 2022

Thank you everyone who wrote on this board and kept updating it. Here are a few thoughts that I would like to share:

1. Keep the hope alive, the Mumbai Consulate did finally give the IL

2. Don't bother contacting politicians they can't do anything. I contacted several and all got rejected it just brings false hope and huge disappointment. 

3. Most importantly ignore the outside noise!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you for getting ILs and wishing you all the best.

I can see most of you are from India and already completed the NVC submission. 
I am the spouse of US citizen, just want to know what documents will be required on my end for NVC submission. 
1) DS260

2) Birth cert

3) Marriage Cert

4) Police  clearance cert issued by State police dept ( I am from MP so I applied to MPPolice)

5) Passport 

Luckily, I don’t have any prison or court records. 
Could you guys please let me know if I am missing anything? 
This would be a great help. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 12/22/2022 at 8:09 PM, nka1509 said:

Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you for getting ILs and wishing you all the best.

I can see most of you are from India and already completed the NVC submission. 
I am the spouse of US citizen, just want to know what documents will be required on my end for NVC submission. 
1) DS260

2) Birth cert

3) Marriage Cert

4) Police  clearance cert issued by State police dept ( I am from MP so I applied to MPPolice)

5) Passport 

Luckily, I don’t have any prison or court records. 
Could you guys please let me know if I am missing anything? 
This would be a great help. Thank you.

In addition you need

1. I-864 affidavit of support

2. Your tax transcript for the last 3 years

3.  Police Clearance Cert from Passport office (not from police station)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

In addition you need

1. I-864 affidavit of support

2. Your tax transcript for the last 3 years

3.  Police Clearance Cert from Passport office (not from police station)

I thought we would need my husband's I-864 affidavit and tax transcripts not mine. He is the US citizen. PCC I already got from passport office. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, nka1509 said:

I thought we would need my husband's I-864 affidavit and tax transcripts not mine. He is the US citizen. PCC I already got from passport office. 

Yes mam.. not yours, your husband's tax transcript. Now I read your message clearly,  you asked from your end only. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.