strandedlost

Stokes interview (shes claiming fraud)

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Most of you know my story, and well i've successfully since then divorced and have long since filed the I-751 alone, have had my biometrics taken and am now just in the waiting process i however have a few questions that i would like to clarify.

As well you all know that her family and herself have claimed fraud against me, and have made several complaints to immigration about me.

First of all, IF i get approved for a 10 year green card, even after i have got it and have had it for a while, could i be possible called for a "stokes interview"? (can someone enlighten me weather that is an interview with the fraud unit or not)

Right now, she is signing me up on dating websites putting MY PICTURES on there, then is turning around and telling immigration that i had been unfaithful, also she created e-mail accounts with my personal information on it and to make matters worse, is making up people that don't even exist to write back to the email account she created, THEN in turn, has told immigration that i was unfaithful and entered into it fraudulently.

HOW can i protect myself??? will immigration believe what she shows her? she's a liar and is just making my life miserable.

Most of you know my story, and well i've successfully since then divorced and have long since filed the I-751 alone, have had my biometrics taken and am now just in the waiting process i however have a few questions that i would like to clarify.

As well you all know that her family and herself have claimed fraud against me, and have made several complaints to immigration about me.

First of all, IF i get approved for a 10 year green card, even after i have got it and have had it for a while, could i be possible called for a "stokes interview"? (can someone enlighten me weather that is an interview with the fraud unit or not)

Right now, she is signing me up on dating websites putting MY PICTURES on there, then is turning around and telling immigration that i had been unfaithful, also she created e-mail accounts with my personal information on it and to make matters worse, is making up people that don't even exist to write back to the email account she created, THEN in turn, has told immigration that i was unfaithful and entered into it fraudulently.

HOW can i protect myself??? will immigration believe what she shows her? she's a liar and is just making my life miserable.

Typically, a Stokes interview is conducted prior to the award of permanent residency at the adjustment of status stage. Once you have been awarded permanent residency without conditions, any act taken by USCIS would be to revoke residency and that could be undertaken if the Service has proof that the residency was conferred to an alien inappropriately or to an alien that was not eligible.

If you are currently divorced, placing your name on dating websites would not prove infidelity.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

strandedlost,

See an attorney.

Yodrak

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
strandedlost,

See an attorney.

Yodrak

I agree, she's going through alot of trouble to do this, so it's better to be safe than sorry. I hope things work out for you. (F)

5/11/2007 - Submitted I-129F

5/14/2007 - Packet Received by USCIS

5/21/2007 - Received NOA1

7/11/2007 - Ordered Police Certificate

8/16/2007 - Received Police Certificate

8/23/2007 - Received NOA2 Email Confirmation

8/30/2007 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

9/4/2007 - Received NVC Letter

9/10/2007 - Packet 3 Received

9/24/2007 - Packet 3 Returned

10/7/2007 - Medical Interview - London

11/6/2007 - Interview - PASSED!

11/13/2007 - Passport Returned

11/18/2007 - Coming Home for Good

11/19/2007 - Had trouble at the aiport...NOW coming home for good.

12/18/2007 - Applied for Social Security Card

12/27/2007 - Received Social Security Card

2/05/2008 - Getting Married!

2/18/2008 - Submitted AOS packet

2/26/2008 - NOA for I-485, I-I-765, and I-131

2/28/2008 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

3/12/2008 - Biometric Appointment

3/13/2008 - RFE for I-485

3/24/2008 - Submitted Evidence

5/2/2008 - I-485 Transfer Notice - sent to CA center

7/17/2008 - Received EAD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

please see an attorney.

Also, you can report the fraudulent pages on you to the same site and get them removed. With a court order, they will release the IP address information, which should exonerate you.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

really? they can release an I.P. address just like that??? yeah, its really damaging when that happens, because all she has emphasized is that "she wants me deported, and will stop at nothing to see it", and sadly enough, thats the same thing with her family as well.

i just can't understand why people are like this, how they can become soooo vengeful, it just got to a point with her abuse that i said "enough is enough" and i left, i guess she got mad because she had no-one to hit after,

She comes from a very broken home, is there anyway that i can use that to my advantage???

Timeline
really? they can release an I.P. address just like that??? yeah, its really damaging when that happens, because all she has emphasized is that "she wants me deported, and will stop at nothing to see it", and sadly enough, thats the same thing with her family as well.

i just can't understand why people are like this, how they can become soooo vengeful, it just got to a point with her abuse that i said "enough is enough" and i left, i guess she got mad because she had no-one to hit after,

She comes from a very broken home, is there anyway that i can use that to my advantage???

Do not get me wrong, it is not easy to get the Court Order.

If it were me, I would be working with a detective on a fraud case against her.

btw, please fill out your time line to give everyone some information to use.

Edited by John & Annie

John, Annie,

Exactly what type of fraud has strandedlost's estranged wife committed ?

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Definitely contact an attorney.

In the meantime, document everything and screen capture the sites where she is signing up as you. Contact each site individually to request removing your photos/information indicating to them that it is someone else signing up as you. This is usually a violation of their terms of service. Keep all correspondence that you have with these sites as well.

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

Timeline

John, Annie,

Identity theft, she representing herself as him to disparage his identity.

John, Annie,

Well, if what she is writing is true, then would that be fraudulent misrepresentation?

"diaddie mermaid"

Timeline

John, Annie,

Well, if what she is writing is true, then would that be fraudulent misrepresentation?

But what if it is not true.

What ever the you call it, it is wrong and if I were the OP. I would be on the phone and getting reports written up form the police as evidence for the divorce, USCIS. and/or a law suit against her

John, Annie,

Im guessing so wouldn't it??? its definately an invasion of privacy creating some profile on a few websites, AND emails and making things up that never even existed, if it isn't then i'd sure love to know what it is then, and i've started to save the webprofiles as well to send off to a lawyer

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Fraud, maybe, identity theft, maybe, several other possibilities as well. Her constant unwanted contact and may also fall under anti-stalking laws. GET AN ATTORNEY!

If there are emails being sent to your forged dating sites, use http://ip-adress.com/ to track the origin of the senders IP address and keep records of EVERYTHING! This is important if you decide to prosecute.

I cannot comment on what affect this may have on your visa process. I have absolutely no idea how the USCIS may view this if they are even aware of it.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.