chancecody

July 2021 AOS Filers

121 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, ghostinthemachine said:

I was under the impression some of the forms, like the 130/131/etc, will be processed at one of the big service centres for some reason, is that not how it normally works?

After submitted to the Lockbox all four initially go to NBC. I-765 and I-131 are adjudicated by NBC and when the local FO is ready to receive the next batch of I-485/I-130 cases they are sent to the local FO.

2 hours ago, HRQX said:

After submitted to the Lockbox all four initially go to NBC. I-765 and I-131 are adjudicated by NBC and when the local FO is ready to receive the next batch of I-485/I-130 cases they are sent to the local FO.

Ohhh right I see - thank you for clarifying! 

asdf

On 8/5/2021 at 9:14 PM, jess2go said:

Willkommen @ghostinthemachine! Your packet should be processed at whatever Field Office you selected on your I-485. My receipts were also IOE but I was informed to check the processing times for my FO. It’s 13 months to 26 months for my FO. 😬 Currently still waiting for online access codes but not in a hurry neither. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good luck to ya! 

Eek! Hopefully you get some good news soon @Sunshine210! Good luck to ya! 

Thanks! I contacted EMMA today but it's not in the system. When did you file yours?

On 8/10/2021 at 2:54 AM, Sunshine210 said:

Thanks! I contacted EMMA today but it's not in the system. When did you file yours?

12 July: Mailed both AOS packets via FedEx 

15 July: Delivered and signed for at Chicago

19 July: Received four text notifications 

22 July: Received four I-797c IOE Receipt Notices in the mail 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/25/2021 at 11:33 PM, HarryHerc said:

I haven’t received online access codes yet. What can I do? Myuscis will not let me add my cases until I have them. Any suggestions? 
thanks! 

FYI I had the same issue and was patiently waiting for something that never came in the mail. You can send them an email via your account about “unlocking your draft account” by asking for “online access codes” that never came in the mail. I sent the email last night and just received it now. My receipt date was July 16th and today is August 12th so it is close to the 30 day mark that they require before contacting them.

5 minutes ago, chancecody said:

FYI I had the same issue and was patiently waiting for something that never came in the mail. You can send them an email via your account about “unlocking your draft account” by asking for “online access codes” that never came in the mail. I sent the email last night and just received it now. My receipt date was July 16th and today is August 12th so it is close to the 30 day mark that they require before contacting them.

Sounds good. Thanks

Timeline
Just now, HarryHerc said:

Sounds good. Thanks

I also noticed in their uploads that I am missing many documents that I submitted. I am not worried though. I have an exact replica of my filing and evidence at home that I will bring to the interview. I just hope they do not delay my case and issue an RFE due to their mistake in not uploading everything.

1 minute ago, chancecody said:

I also noticed in their uploads that I am missing many documents that I submitted. I am not worried though. I have an exact replica of my filing and evidence at home that I will bring to the interview. I just hope they do not delay my case and issue an RFE due to their mistake in not uploading everything.

Yeah true. Did you get your bio appointment yet?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, HarryHerc said:

Yeah true. Did you get your bio appointment yet?

Not yet. A July filer in the K1 thread got his/hers really fast for end of August and we all filed around the same time. I guess this is a matter of luck like a lottery. My I-130 moved so fast and the I-485/AP/EAD receipt notices went fast but after that nothing. Some people even got the online access codes with their receipt notices so USCIS is not consistent at all.

10 hours ago, chancecody said:

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I looked at the USCIS online request form so much today, I wasn’t sure which option I needed to get the access code. 

Hopefully there’s good news tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, chancecody said:

Eek! I did the same as you— Made an entire copy of what I sent (except medical of course—just in case. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, jess2go said:

@chancecody, good news! Got my access code today. Woot! Woot! Thanks for the info! 

That’s great! Please keep us updated if you receive your biometrics appointment letter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.