justamomfromnh

I130 sent to TSC, NOA1 has PSC address - July 2021

8 posts in this topic

Sent the I130 out on July 1, 2021 to the Texas Service Center, received July 6, 2021. NOA1 dated July 7,  2021 with Potomac Service Center address at bottom. No documentation that it was transferred?! Anyone else with a similar issue and any ideas? Thank you 😊 

8 minutes ago, justamomfromnh said:

Sent the I130 out on July 1, 2021 to the Texas Service Center, received July 6, 2021. NOA1 dated July 7,  2021 with Potomac Service Center address at bottom. No documentation that it was transferred?! Anyone else with a similar issue and any ideas? Thank you 😊 

You would have sent it to the Texas Lockbox, not the Texas Service Center.  Petitions are not sent directly to service centers.

10 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

You would have sent it to the Texas Lockbox, not the Texas Service Center.  Petitions are not sent directly to service centers.

Oh yes sorry for the confusion. I sent to the Texas Lockbox. Either way, the NOA1 came from Potomac Service Center. Does that mean that’s where the I130 is being processed?

Just now, justamomfromnh said:

Oh yes sorry for the confusion. I sent to the Texas Lockbox. Either way, the NOA1 came from Potomac Service Center. Does that mean that’s where the I130 is being processed?

Yes.

• 5 months later...

I would ask Emma

4th of July 2021 filer here. Waiting for NOA2.

Received NOA1 from Potomac. Yesterday I asked Emma for the first time, and "Your case is processing at the Texas Service Center. Also your case have not been transferred at this time."

Kind of confused, technically it was transferred even though Emma said no.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't get caught up on the which service center your file is at.

USCIS treat all of us badly no matter what service center your file is at.

Processing times are for information only and bear no weight on when you can expect your file to be reviewed

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.